We still control our playoff destiny

Jetkid94

We beat giants and dolphins were in no questions asked.

Now if we lose to giants then beat dolphins we would get in with the Titans losing one more(Jax,@ Houston) Bengals losing one more (Ari, Bal) and Raiders losing one more(@KC, SD)

If we beat giants and lose to dolphins, then thats some other crazy scenario that's probably too complicated to figure it out because then we get into the weirder tiebreakers probably based on how the others do

JUST WIN OUT!

We got destroyed today by a 5-8 team. Vick, "Dream Team", doesn't matter. They are five and eight. And we got embarrassed. I can't wait for next season.

And the Packers got manhandled by a than 5-8 Kansas city, are they not playoff worthy minus greg jennings anymore?? We got throttled by the Pats 45-3 last year towards the end of the season and we ended up doing alright.

And the Packers got manhandled by a than 5-8 Kansas city, are they not playoff worthy minus greg jennings anymore?? We got throttled by the Pats 45-3 last year towards the end of the season and we ended up doing alright.

lol. Reasonable argument. Compare us with a 13-1 team. Kudos.

We got destroyed today by a 5-8 team. Vick, "Dream Team", doesn't matter. They are five and eight. And we got embarrassed. I can't wait for next season.

It certainly matters. That team needed a long Offseason. They didn't get it. They were starting to gel and Vick got hurt. We don't match up, never did, with teams that can strike like that.

I can't believe some of you don't want your fav team to make the dance. The packers made it last year by barely beating the bears in a meaningless game for the bears in week 17. They won it all. Anything can happen.

lol. Reasonable argument. Compare us with a 13-1 team. Kudos.

How you can be so dismissive clearly shows your irrationality. You brought up us losing to the 5-8 eagles to disparage our team by implying good teams don't lost to sub .500 teams. Than when I show the best team in football losing to a sub .500 team, a team we just throttled the week before, you dismiss it so flippantly. Good teams lose games, it happens.

I dont think we control it but it is close enough that we can feel confident in winning out and getting into the playoffs. Doesnt losing to the iggles help a bunch of posters on this board that were saying last week that it was impossible for us to win 6 in a row????

We lost to the Pats because if we won New England would have lost 3 games in a row, and they bucked it up.

Now if we lose to the Patriots, we will have lost 3 games to them in season-something we are going to fight hard to keep from happening. The psychological factor goes over to us.

We lost to the Pats because if we won New England would have lost 3 games in a row, and they bucked it up.

Now if we lose to the Patriots, we will have lost 3 games to them in season-something we are going to fight hard to keep from happening. The psychological factor goes over to us.

Yes, but we have Eric Smith.

But the Pats keep finding ways to win with a porous pass defense week after week, they find some way to get it done.

Players playing especially hard, and coaches coaching hard, can raise a team above their normal level of play. Playing with your back to the wall frequently makes a surprising difference.

But the Pats keep finding ways to win with a porous pass defense week after week, they find some way to get it done.

Players playing especially hard, and coaches coaching hard, can raise a team above their normal level of play. Playing with your back to the wall frequently makes a surprising difference.

Let's see how that works in the next two games then.

I hope they show me something that makes me believe we could stop the cheats, if we got the chance.

Archived