The Jets will lose to the Giants - Face it.

JustInFudge

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't post on here much, but I do read the boards and I couldn't agree with you more! I'm so tired of the whinny drivel on this board! It must be therapy for people to come in here and complain how crappy we are and how we're going to lose every game...blah...blah. I'm a fan and I root for my team through thick and thin and while I might be pissed off at losing games, that doesn't mean I don't go into the next week with a fresh attitude and the mindset that we're going to kick some a$$.

More times than not over the last 3 years we've played excellent with our backs against the wall. I'm not saying we're going to dominate the Giants, but take that 45-19 loss out of your head. It's one game and the score means nothing at this point. I truly believe we have a great shot at beating the Giants and the Dolphins. Why are people so damn afraid? Let's go out and kick them in the effing mouth!

We can't be great every year, but if the players we have give it all they have then that's all I can ask of this team. We're a good football team and we have the ability to beat anyone.

Well yeah, that exactly what this is...

I don't post on here much, but I do read the boards and I couldn't agree with you more! I'm so tired of the whinny drivel on this board! It must be therapy for people to come in here and complain how crappy we are and how we're going to lose every game...blah...blah. I'm a fan and I root for my team through thick and thin and while I might be pissed off at losing games, that doesn't mean I don't go into the next week with a fresh attitude and the mindset that we're going to kick some a$$.

More times than not over the last 3 years we've played excellent with our backs against the wall. I'm not saying we're going to dominate the Giants, but take that 45-19 loss out of your head. It's one game and the score means nothing at this point. I truly believe we have a great shot at beating the Giants and the Dolphins. Why are people so damn afraid? Let's go out and kick them in the effing mouth!

We can't be great every year, but if the players we have give it all they have then that's all I can ask of this team. We're a good football team and we have the ability to beat anyone.

I like what you say....if we play a clean game....we can beat anyone anytime......I see a game like the first Bills game we played...That's what I see coming this saturday.

Ill be disappointed if we lose this game simply because I think we are the better team. In my own rankings I keep the Jets have been right around number 11 all season long while the Giants are around 18 and there is a big difference between that. One team is above average and the other below average. The problem with the Jets is that they are stat padders against bad teams where the game just seems to snowball for the opposition late while the Giants just play like garbage against lousy teams but often play up to a better teams level.

But there are matchups I dont like in this game. The Giants willingness to throw deep and take chances is a nightmare for our guys. Id almost think the Jets have a better chance in a rain or wind storm. That helps the Giants secondary but our team throws the ball 5 yards a pop so its not like we are going to take advantage of it anyway. Nicks/Revis worries me a little. For whatever reason I see Stevie Johnson in Nicks and Johnson had two very good games against Revis. Both big name corners have to intercept the football when Eli throws it to them. Its rare they get alot of chances but I see them being targeted alot. On offense they better have Mulligan and Keller right next to Hunter everytime JPP is over him. That guy will get 6 sacks against Hunter solo. He is that good and Hunter is that bad.

Yep, good analysis Jason. I feel that Cruz is more like Johnson though, smallish and quick. Has killed us in the pre season. Hicks is big, plays into our corners skill sets.

cruz is a problem.. time for wilson to earn his draft slot

It should be interesting to see how the corners are match up. My guess is...

Revis - Nicks

Cro - Manningham

Wilson - Cruz

Cant put Cro on Nicks. Cro wont be able to tackle him. He cant keep up with Cruz. I think thats the only option...but I could see Manningham eating Cro's lunch.

It should be interesting to see how the corners are match up. My guess is...

Revis - Nicks

Cro - Manningham

Wilson - Cruz

Cant put Cro on Nicks. Cro wont be able to tackle him. He cant keep up with Cruz. I think thats the only option...but I could see Manningham eating Cro's lunch.

Really wondering if the Giants, without their TEs, come out in three and four wide and just let Eli throw bombs over the top all day. I think Revis will take away Nicks, but Cruz will be a nightmare for Cromartie. The guy to watch might be Ramses Barden on the inside, playing as the de facto TE. Eric Smith would die.

Amen brother!

The Jets are going to the playoffs...I really believe that. Saturday can not get here soon enough!

Really wondering if the Giants, without their TEs, come out in three and four wide and just let Eli throw bombs over the top all day. I think Revis will take away Nicks, but Cruz will be a nightmare for Cromartie. The guy to watch might be Ramses Barden on the inside, playing as the de facto TE. Eric Smith would die.

Cro cant cover Cruz...that will be a disaster.

Archived