****The official Jets VS Giants game Thread****™

BP

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is it that the Jets have no plays other then draws or screen passes when it's 3rd and long? All year long same thing-Schgottenheimer has to go to see if it's him or it means that Sanchez has to go and if none of that happens then after next year when Miami and NE is ahead of us then yes, it WILL be time to get a head coach that knows how to run both sides of the ball

Hey SFJ (Too many ******* punts today. i think rex killed our momentum with that no-go fourth and an inch but besides that)

Not at all to argue I swear (lol) but seriously because i dont get the vitriol----do you know that we are 6th in the league in points scored? so really, what is the problem? isnt that what its about??

with that said---- they are ******* blowing this sh*t!!!!

Hey SFJ (Too many ******* punts today. i think rex killed our momentum with that no-go fourth and an inch but besides that)

Not at all to argue I swear (lol) but seriously because i dont get the vitriol----do you know that we are 6th in the league in points scored? so really, what is the problem? isnt that what its about??

with that said---- they are ******* blowing this sh*t!!!!

Take away blowouts vs the Bills twice and the Chiefs-BFD. 7 points in these 3 quarters is an embarrassment. That 3rd down call would in a sane world get the OC fired. The Jints aren't that good, but the jets may be worse, mostly because the Jets cannot pass the ball for sheet.

The Giants are about to put this game away because we have no offense-it amazes me to see a Jets offense this inept-you would think that by Christmas that we would actually look like we know what we are doing out there-it has never gotten any better-not one iota has it-we do not have a play to get a first down when it's 3rd and 11+ yards-hasn't happened all year-7 points guys SEVEN!!!!

Archived