****The official Jets VS Giants game Thread****™

BP

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The key to this game from where I am sitting is protecting Sanchez and giving Wayne Hunter some help against the Giants defensive ends like JPP. If Sanchez gets no time, the Jets are in trouble big time. An effective run and screen game will help this as well.

Merry Jets-mas! Let's go!

unfortunately Carl, this is a concept that has yet to even occur to our very offensive OC. John Connor's job today should be pass protection and more pass protection and then a little bit more protecting the passer. Even my favorite player that I love to hate Matthew Mulligan needs to plant himself right next to Wayne Hunter all day long even if it means ony having 3 pass catchers all day; Holmes, Burress/Kerley and Keller

NY Giants at NY Jets

Giants: LB Mark Herzlich, TE Jake Ballard, OL Jim Cordle, DT Jimmy Kennedy, TE James Brewer, DE Osi Umenyiora, WR Mario Manningham

Jets: QB Kevin O'Connell, WR Eron Riley, CB Marquice Cole, S Gerald Alexander, DT Kenrick Ellis, T Austin Howard, DE Ropati Pitotua

manningham helps

a lot

cut ellis, wtf

The key to this game from where I am sitting is protecting Sanchez and giving Wayne Hunter some help against the Giants defensive ends like JPP. If Sanchez gets no time, the Jets are in trouble big time. An effective run and screen game will help this as well.

Merry Jets-mas! Let's go!

I think the keys to the game are preventing big plays in the passing game and running successfully. We can't compete point for point and we're not going to throw the ball all over.

If the Jets win, I see it in a boring 17-13 type game. I could see this as a blow-out going in the other direction though.

Screw it, LETS GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick of reading JUNK like this. If the fans don't even support the team, why should anyone respect them? We need to stop being a slapdick fanbase cowering in our little turtle shells every time the slightest little thing goes wrong.

J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS JETS!

So, getting blown out by a losing team and having only beaten one team with a winning record all season is the "slightest little thing going wrong?"

So, getting blown out by a losing team and having only beaten one team with a winning record all season is the "slightest little thing going wrong?"

How about playing relevant games at the end of December, with a coach that has gone to back to back AFC championship games?

How quickly we forget! And by 'we', I mean the slapdick portion of the fanbase.

How about playing relevant games at the end of December, with a coach that has gone to back to back AFC championship games?

How quickly we forget! And by 'we', I mean the slapdick portion of the fanbase.

That doesn't magically erase the fact that the team has been bad and inconsistent this season.

Archived