****The official Jets VS Giants game Thread****™

BP

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost like the Jets feel a victory is having a better half-it doesn't matter if they don't score as long as the drives are long and the stats look half way decent while other teams seem to understand something that this coaching staff doesn't know points are more important than field position and how many 8 minute drives you can muster-I really can't stand this team's philosophy this season-we NEVER throw a bomb and when we do, well we all saw McKnight would have had a 90 yard TD had the ball been thrown better

Exactly. They keep score for a reason, Bragging about stats when you don't score is freaking pointless. Oh, we're ranked 3rd in this that some other bullspit. It's a losers's philosophy.

I told you guys months ago this is an 8-8 team...sad, pathetic...fire Schottenheimer and if it doesn't get better then Rex is next on the chopping block in 2013. and Lancemehl-it doesn't mean squat that sh*tty is signed for another year-they can still can him and pay him off-happens all the time

I told you guys months ago this is an 8-8 team...sad, pathetic...fire Schottenheimer and if it doesn't get better then Rex is next on the chopping block in 2013. and Lancemehl-it doesn't mean squat that sh*tty is signed for another year-they can still can him and pay him off-happens all the time

ok sfj i know u know all about jets football----looking at the last three years you REALLY think Rex should go???? Really? Maybe try again since we've done so good for 40 years I personnally like being in the discussion at the end of the year and i like winning playoff games. No team in this NFL is perfect everyone will get exposed one week (except GB but they are beatable)

To do what this franchise has done up to you considering our history earns him a ticket. sorry.

Archived