Win next week and I think we are in!

Yeah if the Bengals, Raiders & Titans lose...

They are playing, Baltimore, San DIego, and Houston. It's actually very possible. However this team doesn't deserve sh*t, I want them to sh*t the bed again next week and Rex to get his head out of his a$$ and fire Schotty.

Don't know if this counts as an "excuse" per se, but if we replaced one guy with a league-average starter at his position, we'd have two more wins, at least.

*Raises hand quickly and excitedly*

I know who the guy is! Pick me! I know who he is!

• Upvote 1

It's truly best if this team misses the playoffs so they don't ignore their weaknesses. The point is Schotty, Wayne Hunter, Eric Smith, Bart Scott, Cromartie do not deserve to be on this team.

If we do make the playoffs, it would seem like the team we have is 'fine' and all we have to do is add a piece or two. The point is we need more than that. Cromartie is Kerry Rhodes at the CB position. Wayne Hunter is the worst RT in football history. Eric Smith doesn't even know how to chase people. Bart Scott is slow and is HORRIBLE at coverage.

It's time to move on. Rex needs to be more professional and cut players that he has friendships with. I'm so sick of this ******* team.

Thinking about this more.. If kubiak was smart he throws the game next week. I may have this wrong but it seems like Houston is locked into the 3. Their potential matchups are Oakland, Cinn, Tn and the jets. If Cinn wins all bets are off but Baltimore is still playing for the division so that will be tough. Houston is playing TN and I have to think that's a much more attractive first round option the the Jets, basically, if the lose to TN on purpose, they keep the Jets out and maximize thier odds of winning a first round game, with thier sh*tty QB

It's truly best if this team misses the playoffs so they don't ignore their weaknesses. The point is Schotty, Wayne Hunter, Eric Smith, Bart Scott, Cromartie do not deserve to be on this team.

If we do make the playoffs, it would seem like the team we have is 'fine' and all we have to do is add a piece or two. The point is we need more than that. Cromartie is Kerry Rhodes at the CB position. Wayne Hunter is the worst RT in football history. Eric Smith doesn't even know how to chase people. Bart Scott is slow and is HORRIBLE at coverage.

It's time to move on. Rex needs to be more professional and cut players that he has friendships with. I'm so sick of this ******* team.

What makes you think any of these guys will be gone if they don't make the playoffs? In fact the only one on your list that is a possibility IMO is Hunter being demoted to back up. Schitty should have been fired after the Pitt game, but wasn't. That makes me think that he won't leave unless he gets a HC gig or Rex & Tanny are both fired.

What makes you think any of these guys will be gone if they don't make the playoffs? In fact the only one on your list that is a possibility IMO is Hunter being demoted to back up. Schitty should have been fired after the Pitt game, but wasn't. That makes me think that he won't leave unless he gets a HC gig or Rex & Tanny are both fired.

If this team doesn't realize that sh*tty is a big percentage of the problem, then I give up on the Rex Ryan era.

If this team doesn't realize that sh*tty is a big percentage of the problem, then I give up on the Rex Ryan era.

unfortunately my friend, I think you will need to hope that the fish are dumb enough to hire the worthless POS. Instead of firing this clown after the Pitt debacle, they extend his contract. That tells me they think he's some sort of genius. Unless Rex is blowing smoke up everyone's a$$, it seems as though he likes the job he's doing.