OG Keydrick Vincent (Steelers) headed to division rival

Jetsfan80

Ravens | Vincent Agrees to Terms - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 10 Mar 2005

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports the Baltimore Ravens have agreed in principle on a three-year contract with free agent OG Keydrick Vincent (Steelers). The deal is worth $4.64 million and includes a $1.25 million signing bonus. The agreement is pending Vincent passing a physical, which team officials were working to set up for Friday, March 11.

the right side of Pittsburgh's starting OL is now gone with Oliver Ross and Vincent leaving. Cracks in the armor or easily replacable JAG's? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

the right side of Pittsburgh's starting OL is now gone with Oliver Ross and Vincent leaving. Cracks in the armor or easily replacable JAG's? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

No worries, we have an all-pro in Kendall Simmons returning at guard and a road grater in Max Starks probably getting the Tackle spot. This is the one position we are relatively deep at.

A big IF.

Until he shows me otherwise, they're the 3rd best team in the North in my book.

I love it! There is a ratbird fan that frequents the Steelers board i go to, he ALWAYS brags about how good his team drafts, but as soon as i ask him which team did better with a first round QB he shuts up. :lol:

:lol: Hey i'm still smarting over the Cedrick Wilson signing, you should see my fellow Steelers fans blasting me for questioning that move! :lol:

Trust me bro, you won't regret it was made. The kid may not be in the mold a Steelers fan would have wanted him to come in, but for the price he was paid, he will be a quality # 3 receiver.

Trust me bro, you won't regret it was made. The kid may not be in the mold a Steelers fan would have wanted him to come in, but for the price he was paid, he will be a quality # 3 receiver.

Thats just it. We have a top notch number 1 and 2 identical number 3's now. IMO, theres no way in hell Randle El can be an adequate 2 either. I sure hope they draft a good 2. :roll:

If todd heap can get on the field boller will be fine, adding Mason will make the world of difference too.

Well the Ravens better hope so. They have more talent on the field on both sides of the ball than they ever have. If Boller fails to get them to the playoffs, he may never do so.

Archived