Bye Bye Schottenheimer Contest

Maxman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling he may survive. He may have a new QB to be the OC for though

I would like to say I can't imagine both Sanchez and Schottenheimer returning together. But I absolutely can imagine it.

I do think it's going to be Schottenheimer who goes, but we'll know for sure within a couple of weeks regarding Schottenheimer and by the draft at the latest regarding Sanchez.

I really hope they don't draft someone and only have Sanchez + rookie + O'Connell.

shotty goes january 2nd. favorite memory is a delay of game penalty for trying to put out his wildcat offense wich averaged a yard a play. also, "shotty, you suck!"

The wildcat this year looks more like a stray cat! Thanks for signing up here btw.

I would like to say I can't imagine both Sanchez and Schottenheimer returning together. But I absolutely can imagine it.

I do think it's going to be Schottenheimer who goes, but we'll know for sure within a couple of weeks regarding Schottenheimer and by the draft at the latest regarding Sanchez.

I really hope they don't draft someone and only have Sanchez + rookie + O'Connell.

Schotty stays

QB's will be Sanchez, McElroy, O'Connell

He's quit doing it for the most part ...maybe the light bulb went off ... but I guess he's figured out that when you run all your receiver routes to the same spot on the field - you can actually end up with more defenders there than receivers... depending on the coverage. That's ok ... he's developed other asinine methodologies to take the place of this loser trait. On Jan 3rd this delusional twerp will take his next step towards div lll college ball where he belongs. So long as it's not a winning program because he wont win there either. Him and Rainman are most excellent in so many things...

Archived