Either you Bleed Green or you dont. Its simple

SouthernJet

Hey, we all shart on Jets form time to time and piss and moan (Schotty, Sanchez, the poor suction of crappers at MetLife Stadium etc).

But in the end, the REAL Jets fans STILL Bleed Green and hope beyond hope we continue season and root for a Jets W every weekend.

Dont give up, dont ever give up.

(FYI, if Jets lose Sunday, teetime reservations at local Gold Course for the following Sunday can be made starting at 9AM Monday Morning) ;)

Of course we all ALWAYS root for the Jets to win but WTHBS, I am not looking forward to seeing my Jets get embarrassed by the Patriots in the playoffs in front of God, the whole world, and everybody. I don't think we make the playoffs anyway so a win Sunday and Sanchez playing his best game of the season would be a nice way to go into the off season with THAT kind of memory than another game like the last 2...

Of course we all ALWAYS root for the Jets to win but WTHBS, I am not looking forward to seeing my Jets get embarrassed by the Patriots in the playoffs in front of God, the whole world, and everybody. I don't think we make the playoffs anyway so a win Sunday and Sanchez playing his best game of the season would be a nice way to go into the off season with THAT kind of memory than another game like the last 2...

Jimmy, admit it, if we 'back' into playoffs sunday u will feeling pretty good..its in our DNA

Jimmy, admit it, if we 'back' into playoffs sunday u will feeling pretty good..its in our DNA

Did you just say that your DNA has you feeling good anytime you back into something?

Dr Freud is on line two, he would like to speak to you lol.

That implies we win, Cincy loses, ten loses (rats the hard part) Denver or Oakland loses AND we beat Houston next week. If that all happens, we'd be playing with house money.

Diehard JETS fan here and was VERY disappointed to see and hear so many Giants fans when they played at MetLife.I will root for Giants when they are NOT playing JETS but to be outnumbered (maybe not but seemed like it) at our own stadium!

Texans are resting starters this weekend so Tenn will win and end our misery.

Archived