***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

You go with your bad self

Guys knock off the bullsh*t with the fighting. Schotty sucks. Sanchez sucks. Right now they all suck.

We have all offseason to talk about how they can hopefully make it all better. But today, if we see Jets fans fighting and calling each other names -- you will just be banned. Nobody is going to be in the mood for it. Nobody cares who was right about blaming who.

Root for the Jets until the season is over.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who praised the play? I simply commented that throwing the ball away is not something we see very often.

Anything else you added to that post is your own doing;

Was your post not meant to be a criticism of Sanchez? If you admit it was, then the entire criticism was of him not doing what Moore did do on that play. My point is simple, if Sanchez did that very same thing, he would have been trashed for it, and rightfully so. So your post was either critical of Sanchez relative to the play that took place on the field, or it was just a random unrelated comment that was in no way meant to be a criticism of Sanchez. And I'm sorry, but you can't possibly expect anyone to believe it wasn't meant as a criticism.

Of course I don't expect you to concede that point and I think you know better than to think I will, but my initial point was simple, there's an endless list of real sucktitude for which Sanchez can be criticized, so why not leave it at that.

Archived