***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RG3 is Cam Newton. If he was available before seeing what Cam Newton to do I would tell him to go f himself... but, that style of qb play works. I'd take RG3 and wouldn't think twice about it.

RG3 is in no way Cam Newton, they are not similar besides the fact that they are both black.

I have watched him. I'm just going by what I see and what experts say.

Now I know your talking out of your a$$ because no expert has discussed him needing a special offense, maybe Mel Kiper but he is just a blowhard who in no way should be considered an expert. Through his first four games of the season RG3 had more touchdowns than incompletions, I don't care the level of competition that is absolutely mind boggling.

Not saying he is Tebow but he is a runner and the offense will have to be molded to him. Which is fine. I just don't have faith in the offensive staff.

That said there is no way they take a QB in the first round.

Dude, his passer rating is 190.

RG3 is in no way Cam Newton, they are not similar besides the fact that they are both black.

???? He threw for a million yards and TD's as well as rushing for 700 and 10 TD's... he is the heart and soul of the offense and puts the whole team on his shoulders.

= Cam Newton, has nothing to do with race.

Now I know your talking out of your a$$ because no expert has discussed him needing a special offense, maybe Mel Kiper but he is just a blowhard who in no way should be considered an expert. Through his first four games of the season RG3 had more touchdowns than incompletions, I don't care the level of competition that is absolutely mind boggling.

So Baylor runs a pro style offense?

???? He threw for a million yards and TD's as well as rushing for 700 and 10 TD's... he is the heart and soul of the offense and puts the whole team on his shoulders.

= Cam Newton, has nothing to do with race.

RG3 is not the same player, he is a much more polished passer coming out of college and does not have Cams size so he will not be anywhere near the type of runner Cam is in the NFL. The only comparison you could make is they are black. It's a dumb comparison and if Griffin was white it would never come up.

So Baylor runs a pro style offense?

Most colleges don't run pro style offenses, that doesn't mean they come into the league needing to be in a special offense. TCU didn't run a pro style offense but Andy Dalton is doing well, Auburn didn't run a pro style offense but Cam is doing well.

Archived