***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure it's somehow Sanchez's fault that the ball went straight through Kerley's hands. I'd prefer if it were Schotty's though.

That was a good throw but he could have made it easier on Kerley as he had no pressure there. I really think he's shell shocked and thinks he's going to get hit every time he drops back.

I do think Powell and McKnight will be better next year...though I don't have much faith in Greene.

I actually like McKnight, he's the least of my concerns for next year, I just don't think he can be trusted to handle the blocking aspects of LT's job at this point. Greene has been the same thing for his entire career and I don't think Powell could be any worse than he has been this year, so I'm sure he'll be better.

I actually like McKnight, he's the least of my concerns for next year, I just don't think he can be trusted to handle the blocking aspects of LT's job at this point. Greene has been the same thing for his entire career and I don't think Powell could be any worse than he has been this year, so I'm sure he'll be better.

Well first, I agree completely on McKnight blocking. The idea horrifies me, honestly. Maybe I'm expecting too much, but after seeing the progress McKnight made I expect I almost expect him to take a good step forward next season

Well you all can start rooting for Miami, Houston lied to everyone they pulled everyone I think and now are rolling with, Derrick Ward at RB, and the all mighty great Jake Dellhome at QB, we got no shot.

Yates got hurt, they didn't pull him... and they are still playing their D aside from Joseph... they can hold on.

Well you all can start rooting for Miami, Houston lied to everyone they pulled everyone I think and now are rolling with, Derrick Ward at RB, and the all mighty great Jake Dellhome at QB, we got no shot.

I can see how that is disappinting, but why would we root for miami ?

Well first, I agree completely on McKnight blocking. The idea horrifies me, honestly. Maybe I'm expecting too much, but after seeing the progress McKnight made I expect I almost expect him to take a good step forward next season

If McKnight didn't have a role in the offense this season, he's never going to have a role in the offense. It'll be Greene and Powell next year.

Archived