***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jets really should be up 17, the phags fans don't even want to be there. false starts and poor protection a huge problem today. phags are getting instant pressure with 4 guys

hunter sucking badly, but brick looks hung over as well

Does it even matter. He is so bad it's painful.

I am not 100% convinced the team would have a worse record if Brunell started every game this year and he's terrible also.

Hmm so you're saying the "scheme" got him 30 TDs? Hmm? Hmm?

Just kidding he ******* sucks. And so does Shotty.

Dude, We have 5 false start penalties, shoulda been 2 delay of games but we used timeout's, and an INT to a nose tackle. This is the LAST game of the season, not the first game as it looks.....you really want to make the playoffs with this trash?

Uh yea dude, I'm not going to root against my favorite team not getting to the playoffs because we have 5 false starts, check the standings we'd play Jake delhomme and the texans

Uh yea dude, I'm not going to root against my favorite team not getting to the playoffs because we have 5 false starts, check the standings we'd play Jake delhomme and the texans

We're going to beat the Dolphins, but the ravens game isn't going to matter. TEN will win.

A QB with functioning grey matter doesn't throw that dumpoff 2-yard pass when youy need 14-20 yards to get in FG position. Sanchez's stupidity gave away 3 points. What freaking checkdown idiocy.

whats frustrating is he overcame his temptation to throw late over the middle on a scramble, gets rid of it on the screen, he even over -lead kerly on third down to be careful. then the big brain fart that leads to points. that god moore can tackle !

I'm all for firing Schotty and giving Sanchez another chance but if we are shaking up the QB position it shouldn't be with Manning or Brees. It should be with Matt Flynn. Dude looks like he can ball.

That'd be a good signing. 100% on board. He wouldn't be too expensive, and you could build up the rest of the team around him.

The check down was due to pressure. It was just a bad pass as LT had running room.

I hate the design of the play. Either throw it upfield or throw it out of bounds. A dumpoff is fololsih because it keeps the clock running and get only few yards. In one play why Schitty and Pick 6 suck balls.

That'd be a good signing. 100% on board. He wouldn't be too expensive, and you could build up the rest of the team around him.

Flynn's been my non-Manning suggestion for quite some time now, especially since it would even give the Jets the freedom to go into next year with a competition if they wanted to. Only problem is with him getting the start today and lots of QB-needy teams in the league, there's a decent chance he can end up raising his price tag significantly and may find another team willing to just hand him a starting gig (which I seriously doubt the Jets would be willing to do).

Kerley sure was a hell of a 5th round pick.

This. Love Kerley, hope he develops into an every down WR. Hopefully in the draft they get Jeffrey, so they have an athletic freak to pair with Holmes and Kerley... but then we need..

I would like to suggest a pass to a WR

This. An offense that is designed to actually use WR's. Would be pretty cool to see.

Not sure Flynn would look as good with our offense compared to the Packers.

Certainly a very real possibility, which is why the hope earlier this season was they might be able to bring him in cheap in a competition type scenario. I think the way this week shook out with Flynn getting the start could definitely hurt that chance. I'm sure there's plenty of teams out there who will be watching this week's tape quite a bit over the next few months.

Archived