***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blah blah blah I'm biased blah blah blah I hate Sanchez...

But, could there be a clearer indication that the team is doing everything possible to hide it's QB there? That's not "bad" playcalling, it's scared playcalling.

Not a completion to a WR yet, and they're horrified to let him try.

They need to move on ASAP.

"I think (Mulligan's) doing a great job. We ask him to do a lot of the tough roles. He does a great job in the blocking game, both run and pass."

~~ Brian Schittenheimer on Matthew Mulligan

It's all relative. When you suck at your job as much Schitty does, everyone else looks fantastic at their jobs.

blah blah blah I'm biased blah blah blah I hate Sanchez...

But, could there be a clearer indication that the team is doing everything possible to hide it's QB there? That's not "bad" playcalling, it's scared playcalling.

Not a completion to a WR yet, and they're horrified to let him try.

They need to move on ASAP.

How do you explain the play design for Burress short of the marker in the 1st half?

How do you explain the play design for Burress short of the marker in the 1st half?

Because, in soft coverage, you throw underneath and try to have your WR make a play for an extra yard or two. Defenses guard the line, and people love to forget that.

That said, the point of the post isn't to say Schotty is doing anything well, but rather to point out that once it was 1st and 25, they quit on the drive because they're more afraid of a mistake than they believe in the possibility of success.

Archived