Santonio Holmes: MERGED

FloridaJetsFan

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am willing to bet that there are at least a handful of guys on this very forum that could catch a single pass against the Dolphins, and all for a cheeseburger with fries.

Gimme 2 sports bra's and some Chipotle and I'll go beastmode on those bums

Wait, to be fair... when asked if Sanchez could be a good QB in this league he basically said yes, and that they need to work together this off season... so sounds as if he will be back. He just walked off cause he was getting annoyed with stupid questions.

He's pissed. He's a competitor. He's a Football player, a WR, and he doesnt get the ball. I'd be pissed too if my offense was struggling, team losing, QB sucking and I was only targeted once.

He's selfish and a punk. Do your f#cking job and stop bitching youre not having the ball thrown to you. Get open more, block better, and most of all, ACT LIKE A PROFESSIONAL.

He's pissed. He's a competitor. He's a Football player, a WR, and he doesnt get the ball. I'd be pissed too if my offense was struggling, team losing, QB sucking and I was only targeted once.

Jets are playing to save the season, he takes himself out of the game. That isn't being a competitor, its actually the opposite, its being a quitter.

He's selfish and a punk. Do your f#cking job and stop bitching youre not having the ball thrown to you. Get open more, block better, and most of all, ACT LIKE A PROFESSIONAL.

He tried to act like a Pro. Problem is that his QB acted like he was playing Pop Warner Football

Please, someone defens Bricks SUCKITUDE to me. I can't stand that overpaid turnstile

He tried to act like a Pro. Problem is that his QB acted like he was playing Pop Warner Football

Please, someone defens Bricks SUCKITUDE to me. I can't stand that overpaid turnstile

Tried to act like a pro by fighting in the huddle and then sitting on the bench at the end? Sorry. Not buying it. He's a f#cking piece of sh!t punk who feels he's entitled to the ball because he's got a streak going and is paid well.

Archived