Rex Ryan's and Mike Tannenbaum Press Conference - Monday 1/2/12 at 3pm

Maxman

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is Rex just talks about how awesome his team is and how he believes in all they do. Everyone in the locker room is disappointed and none more than him. Its his failure not the players. They will get better. He promises. If he could do it all over again he would not change a thing except the final scores. Mark is great. Tone is great. Hunter is awesome. Smith is the smartest player in the league. He will then guarantee we win the Super Bowl next year.

This is perfect. Exactly what Rex will say. I believe mark is the long term answer at quarterback for this team he's our guy. Tone is already getting ready for next year and the team has moved on. Smith works hard and plays tough. Hunter should've made the pro bowl. I don't think we need major changes were good enough to win right now. Schotty is gonna be back I have no question about his future.

The latter. Rex takes it on himself. I doubt they decided this quickly.

I think Rex was giving the standard corporate BS lines. They have had a plan for this scenario, and today they lower the boom. If they want to keep asses in seats, and all the season ticketholders, they need to treat it like a business, and make huge changes. Same old Jets and loyalty only goes so far, especially in this economy. after 30 years, my family has let our season tickets go.... why pay to have your heart broken annually?

There is no doubt that we have some big news coming this afternoon. Rex needs to be able to show that he is in fact the head coach of this team and not its biggest (no pun intented) cheerleader. This season was an absolute disaster and they were lucky to end up 8-8 there were a few games in there that i felt they deserved to loose. They were humilated twice by the Patriots who Rex claims to have the "formula" to beat and they essentially lost a home playoff game to the Giants in a fairly disterbing fashion. I hate to predict what the Jets next move is going to be as anyone who has followed this team for any period of time can surely understand. Call it wishful thinking but i dont think we will be seeing Schitenheimer or Holmes out there next year.

P.S.

Sanchez fuking blows

There is no doubt that we have some big news coming this afternoon. Rex needs to be able to show that he is in fact the head coach of this team and not its biggest (no pun intented) cheerleader. This season was an absolute disaster and they were lucky to end up 8-8 there were a few games in there that i felt they deserved to loose. They were humilated twice by the Patriots who Rex claims to have the "formula" to beat and they essentially lost a home playoff game to the Giants in a fairly disterbing fashion. I hate to predict what the Jets next move is going to be as anyone who has followed this team for any period of time can surely understand. Call it wishful thinking but i dont think we will be seeing Schitenheimer or Holmes out there next year.

P.S.

Sanchez fuking blows

With this press conference being moved to 3 and mr.t now addressing the media with Rex i think schotty gets the boot today. Some of the blame for the droptonio Holmes drama that has played out all season has to do with Rex with his belief that he can control character issue guys like Braylon Edwards, Holmes. Theres a reason the steelers traded him for virtually nothing.

Jeremy Kerley's pass to Matthew Mulligan for 41 yards was the second longest pass on the season.

Sadly, I think a screen to LT for like 70+ was the longest...I know it wasn't a huge play down the field.

exclusively

I hope its on nfl network too...

Exclusively, from Websters.com -

adjective

not admitting of something else; incompatible: mutually exclusive plans of action.

omitting from consideration or account (often followed by of ): a profit of ten percent, exclusive of taxes.

limited to the object or objects designated: exclusive attention to business.

shutting out all others from a part or share: an exclusive right to film the novel.

fashionable; stylish: to patronize only the most exclusive designers.

Exclusively, from Websters.com -

adjective

not admitting of something else; incompatible: mutually exclusive plans of action.

omitting from consideration or account (often followed by of ): a profit of ten percent, exclusive of taxes.

limited to the object or objects designated: exclusive attention to business.

shutting out all others from a part or share: an exclusive right to film the novel.

fashionable; stylish: to patronize only the most exclusive designers.

huh?

Archived