With the 16th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the NY Jets select....

Maxman

Keller threw up 60+/800+/5 with Mark Sanchez at QB last year.

Holmes is the one, Keller the two, Kerley the 3, and hopefully a couple mid rounders like Wright (Arkansas) and someone tall. Then there's the RBs....

I only consider holmes to be a low end #1, more of a #2 IMO.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that even matter in the slightest (if it was true, which it's not)? He'd be money if his QB was.

He's only had a 1000 yards receiving once in his career I believe. He's a little overrated IMO but could definately put up top #1 receiver stats if Sanchez played well

He's only had a 1000 yards receiving once in his career I believe. He's a little overrated IMO but could definately put up top #1 receiver stats if Sanchez played well

He's also played in heavy run offenses for most of his career...and was a nasty deep threat with Roethlisberger...a deep threat who ran a full route tree and caught the other stuff as well...At this point I think Holmes is underrated.

does anybody know what we got from the jags for that trade during the seson???ANYBODY?

The Jets got a 6th for Lowery. But they spent a 7th on Caleb Schlauderaff from Packers. They should also have multiple 6's and 7's when comp picks are announced.

Today's top 5 options:

David DeCastro OG/OL

Trent Richardson RB

Nick Perry DE/OLB

Mark Barron S/DB

Michael Floyd WR

If you're taking DeCastro in the 1st round you're taking him to start

Since we already have 2 decent staring OG's, who are you sitting? And why would you sit a fairly decent OG?

If you're taking DeCastro in the 1st round you're taking him to start

Since we already have 2 decent staring OG's, who are you sitting? And why would you sit a fairly decent OG?

Try Slauson at RT? The oline depth last year was garbage as well as the fall off in starter play.

Archived