2012 NY Jets Opponents

Maxman

2012 New York Jets Opponents

by Phil Sullivan on January 2, 2012

jets.gif

With the 2011 regular season officially over, the NY Jets 2012 opponents have been released. The official schedule with dates and times won’t be released until closer to the NFL Draft in April. Here is how the opponents break down:

Home — Buffalo, Miami, New England, Houston, Indianapolis, San Diego, Arizona, San Francisco.

Away — Buffalo, Miami, New England, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Seattle.

Source.

Note -- this list was updated to reflect the proper list of opponents.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That schedule still looks pretty damn difficult.

Could be a lot worse. We play the NFC west which aside from the 49ers is mediocre at best. The AFC south, depending on who is playing qb for the colts next season, isn't so strong. The Texans are a tough football team but the titans and jaguars are both beatable teams.

Home:

Buffalo Bills - We should win this one.

Miami Dolphins - We should win this one.

New England Patriots - Very close. Can go either way.

Arizona Cardinals - We should win this one.

Houston Texans - We always play good against the Texans. Easily winnable.

Indianapolis Colts - We don't know how they will look. But they will either have a rookie QB or a QB coming off major neck surgeries.

San Francisco 49ers - Tough game. They have a great defense with a great running game. Sounds like the team we want to be.

Oakland Raiders - We get revenge this time. They will be coming across the country and sh*t the bed. I guarantee it.

Road:

Buffalo Bills - At Buffalo or at JetLife, we should not lose to this team.

Miami Dolphins - Again, this is winnable. I can see them winning.

New England Patriots - Pats win.

Jacksonville Jaguars - Jets win. Jags should not beat the Jets.

Seattle Seahawks - Come from across the country. Jets should win.

St. Louis Rams - New coaching staff. Looking to rebuild. Jets should win.

Tennessee Titans - Winnable.

Pittsburgh Steelers - Tough. Steelers win

I see plenty of games that we can WIN.

Home:

Buffalo Bills - We should win this one.

Miami Dolphins - We should win this one.

New England Patriots - Very close. Can go either way.

Arizona Cardinals - We should win this one.

Houston Texans - We always play good against the Texans. Easily winnable.

Indianapolis Colts - We don't know how they will look. But they will either have a rookie QB or a QB coming off major neck surgeries.

San Francisco 49ers - Tough game. They have a great defense with a great running game. Sounds like the team we want to be.

Oakland Raiders - We get revenge this time. They will be coming across the country and sh*t the bed. I guarantee it.

Road:

Buffalo Bills - At Buffalo or at JetLife, we should not lose to this team.

Miami Dolphins - Again, this is winnable. I can see them winning.

New England Patriots - Pats win.

Jacksonville Jaguars - Jets win. Jags should not beat the Jets.

Seattle Seahawks - Come from across the country. Jets should win.

St. Louis Rams - New coaching staff. Looking to rebuild. Jets should win.

Tennessee Titans - Winnable.

Pittsburgh Steelers - Tough. Steelers win

I see plenty of games that we can WIN.

After what you watched yesterday, you are giving this team, whitch will have the same OC, and QB. Basicaly the same team 11 wins, with two other possibles.

Home:

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - L

Arizona Cardinals - L

Houston Texans - L

Indianapolis Colts - L

San Francisco 49ers - L

Oakland Raiders - L

Road:

Buffalo Bills - L

Miami Dolphins - L

New England Patriots - L

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Seattle Seahawks - L

St. Louis Rams - W

Tennessee Titans - L

Pittsburgh Steelers - L

4 - 12 is what I see from this moment. I really don`t see the Jets winning too many games. There are always around 2 games the Jets shouldn`t win and they do. Not sure what 2 those would be. There are also about 2 games the Jets SHOULD win and they don`t. I don`t think they`ll be 2-14, so at best they`ll be 6-10 imo. 4-12 looks very real though. Make sure your PSL payments are made though. I wonder how much of an increase on tickets there will be for 2012? LOL

Odd 4 years ago during the Favre year we played at Seattle and Arizona visited us -- figured it would be the other way around this time -- that might be a mistake but a Jacksonville road trip is in the cards.

I'm thinking I'll be going to Tennessee this year. Maybe St. Louis.

jets.gif

With the 2011 regular season officially over, the NY Jets 2012 opponents have been released. The official schedule with dates and times won’t be released until closer to the NFL Draft in April. Here is how the opponents break down:

Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Arizona Cardinals, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders.

Road: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Jacksonville Jaguars, Seattle Seahawks, St. Louis Rams, Tennessee Titans and Pittsburgh Steelers.

It is a second place schedule which is why the Oakland Raiders and Pittsburgh Steelers are on the list.

hmmm, have not been to Jax, Seattle, St Louis, or Pitt yet, prolly going to Jax, Seattle, and probably Pitt, at least depending on the schedule.

hmmm, have not been to Jax, Seattle, St Louis, or Pitt yet, prolly going to Jax, Seattle, and probably Pitt, at least depending on the schedule.

Jacksonville sounds nice. Schotty will be the head coach so the Jets will win, lol. Plus depending on when that is, it could be really easy to plan a family vacation around.

Maybe next season my dream of a JetNation RV will be a reality. :)

I think San Diego will replace the Raiders since they were officially the 2nd place team -- I guess

well if that is the case, then I`ll give the Jets 5-11 at worst to 7-9 at best. It seems we rarely beat the Raiders be it here or there(we actually beat them more there since it seems we always play them there). SD is a team the Jets have beaten quite a bit lately.

jets.gif

Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Arizona Cardinals, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders.

Road: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Jacksonville Jaguars, Seattle Seahawks, St. Louis Rams, Tennessee Titans and Pittsburgh Steelers.

It is a second place schedule which is why the Oakland Raiders and Pittsburgh Steelers are on the list.

Hahaha.....This schedule almost makes me laugh....this is a gimme schedule after the crap we went through this year and its about time we get a bone thrown our way.

If we don't finish at the very least 11-5 there is a major problem.

Maybe a trip to seattle never been there

I've been there about 5 times, it is a nice city for a road trip since you can find plenty to do over the weekend. The stadium is right next to downtown with plenty of watering holes (if you like that type of thing). Depending on the date and the off season moves, I might do this one also.

Archived