2012 NY Jets Opponents

Maxman

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been there about 5 times, it is a nice city for a road trip since you can find plenty to do over the weekend. The stadium is right next to downtown with plenty of watering holes (if you like that type of thing). Depending on the date and the off season moves, I might do this one also.

We will have discounted tickets available for this one. Im hoping its in the early part of the season while the weather is still nice.

We will have discounted tickets available for this one. Im hoping its in the early part of the season while the weather is still nice.

Yeah I'd say Seattle would be the best road trip game. I lived in the Pacific Northwest for a few years and I've never seen such a culturally polite and decent area in my life. Being from Jersey I was almost annoyed by the slower pace and laid back friendliness. You can bring your kids to this stadium and not worry about a riot. Hell, a Seahawks fan will probably high five you when the Jets score, just to make you feel welcome.

Yeah I'd say Seattle would be the best road trip game. I lived in the Pacific Northwest for a few years and I've never seen such a culturally polite and decent area in my life. Being from Jersey I was almost annoyed by the slower pace and laid back friendliness. You can bring your kids to this stadium and not worry about a riot. Hell, a Seahawks fan will probably high five you when the Jets score, just to make you feel welcome.

The front office works hard to ensure Century Link Field is a family friendly environment. They will not hesitate to throw you out if you start shouting F-Bombs! The fans are very visiting fan friendly too.

Last time the Jets were here, I was wearing my Jets gear and was treated just as good as when I wear Seahawks stuff.

Last time the Jets were here, I was wearing my Jets gear and was treated just as good as when I wear Seahawks stuff.

Guess you didn't get any snowballs thrown at you as Farve stunk up the joint.

But I'll vouch for Seattle anyday. Great place to visit and you can walk to a lot of things to do.

I'll be there, hope the game is early in the sched.

Guess you didn't get any snowballs thrown at you as Farve stunk up the joint.

But I'll vouch for Seattle anyday. Great place to visit and you can walk to a lot of things to do.

I'll be there, hope the game is early in the sched.

I have club seats!! LOL

I did go down to the Jets tunnel after the game to nail Mangini with a well deserved ice ball though.

a early game would be nice, so all visiting from the East may actually get to enjoy the scenery like Mt. Rainier.

Considering you've lost five of seven to Miami, you'll be lucky to win one of those.

congrats on week #17. Now you worked your way out of drafting a QB, have no head coach, no direction, have been to 1 playoff game in 10 years, but hey, you beat the Jets...nice job.

congrats on week #17. Now you worked your way out of drafting a QB, have no head coach, no direction, have been to 1 playoff game in 10 years, but hey, you beat the Jets...nice job.

I didn't realize what his username was. Bragging about beating the Jets during the few year run they just had oh my.

Home:

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - L

Arizona Cardinals - L

Houston Texans - L

Indianapolis Colts - L

San Francisco 49ers - L

Oakland Raiders - L

Road:

Buffalo Bills - L

Miami Dolphins - L

New England Patriots - L

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Seattle Seahawks - L

St. Louis Rams - W

Tennessee Titans - L

Pittsburgh Steelers - L

4 - 12 is what I see from this moment. I really don`t see the Jets winning too many games. There are always around 2 games the Jets shouldn`t win and they do. Not sure what 2 those would be. There are also about 2 games the Jets SHOULD win and they don`t. I don`t think they`ll be 2-14, so at best they`ll be 6-10 imo. 4-12 looks very real though. Make sure your PSL payments are made though. I wonder how much of an increase on tickets there will be for 2012? LOL

We're gonna lose to the Cardinals at home? No way. And at home, we should easily take 1/2 vs. Houston and Indy.

And why do you have us losing to the Bills? Makes no sense. I think we're 5/6 against them in the past 3 years, if not 6/6. Also, don't see us losing to the Seahawks (why would we lose to them?), or the Titans (who is even gonna be their QB next year, Locker?)

8-8 bare minimum. 12-4 tops.

I've been there about 5 times, it is a nice city for a road trip since you can find plenty to do over the weekend. The stadium is right next to downtown with plenty of watering holes (if you like that type of thing). Depending on the date and the off season moves, I might do this one also.

Do it Craig...Judy and I r going along with the regular road trippers...that is unless they schedule it on Christmas Eve again..

I Don't know where everyone got the schedule for 2012 from but the Raiders website doesn't have the Jets listed as an opponent for next season

You are correct, good catch. The one that was reported earlier was not right...I have edited it now. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure The Colts are not on our schedule...I think it's the Chargers

'

The Colts and Chargers are both home games. The Raiders dropped from that original list. There was some confusion on the 2nd place finish.

We're gonna lose to the Cardinals at home? No way. And at home, we should easily take 1/2 vs. Houston and Indy.

And why do you have us losing to the Bills? Makes no sense. I think we're 5/6 against them in the past 3 years, if not 6/6. Also, don't see us losing to the Seahawks (why would we lose to them?), or the Titans (who is even gonna be their QB next year, Locker?)

8-8 bare minimum. 12-4 tops.

why you ask? First off, it isn`t "our" home. The Cardinals are a good team. Probably better than the Jets. Although, this could be one of those games the Jets are "supposed" to win, and don`t. Same with the Bills. Just because we`ve beaten them a few times here and there, they usually split their games and it always seems like we win there and they win here. It`s a 50/50 with the Bills. Just like the Dolphins, who seem to be having our # lately even with all the turmoil surrounding them. They will probably beat us once next year too. Houston is on the rise and the Jets are on the decline. You did see the Jets games this year, didn`t you? Seahawks and titans are two teams the Jets can`t figure out. The Jets never have anyone`s # so it`s gonna be tough for the Jets to beat anyone next season, especially with all the turmoil crap surrounding the Jets now. Say what you want. I`m being true to myself like I always have been. The Jets need luck to win like having the Colts sit Manning and all their starters so we could win to get into the playoffs. Is that how you want the Jets to win? The Jets have to rebuild many areas. They won`t rebuild it all next year. Maybe not even rebuild enough to win 6 games.

why you ask? First off, it isn`t "our" home.

Yes it is. What are you talking about?

The Cardinals are a good team. Probably better than the Jets.

1. They were 2-6 on the road last year.

2. We were 6-2 at home last year.

3. They will have to fly across country.

4. Their division is even, if not worse, when compared to ours...

5. They have not made a deep playoff run in many years now.

6. We have made a deep playoff run in each of the last two years.

Although, this could be one of those games the Jets are "supposed" to win, and don`t.

Sorry, that's not really an argument.

Same with the Bills. Just because we`ve beaten them a few times here and there, they usually split their games and it always seems like we win there and they win here. It`s a 50/50 with the Bills.

In what universe is 7 of the last 8 a "50/50"?

In the past 4 contests, we have outscored them by 75 points. 75... points.

So... yeah.

Just like the Dolphins, who seem to be having our # lately even with all the turmoil surrounding them. They will probably beat us once next year too.

We have beaten the BIlls in 7 of the last 8 matchups. The Dolphins have had much more success against us recently. These two matchups have by no means been comprable over the last few years. I don't know what you're talking about.

Houston is on the rise and the Jets are on the decline. You did see the Jets games this year, didn`t you?

.....says the guy who thinks the Bills have been splitting with us for years.

Seahawks and titans are two teams the Jets can`t figure out.

Again, what the heck are you talking about? That's just a random, unsubstantiated claim.

The Jets never have anyone`s #

Another statement that means nothing.

so it`s gonna be tough for the Jets to beat anyone next season,

I'm sure if you say something enough it will start making sense to you.

The Jets need luck to win like having the Colts sit Manning and all their starters

I'll admit, we have never beaten the Colts with Peyton Manning. That definitely didn't happen, say, last year, on the road, in the playoffs.

SMH.

LOL you have lost it man...Are you a Dolphins fan and you're just here to troll?

Way too early for this, but here's a shot in the dark, based on where the team is now. Talk again after FA and the draft.

Home:

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - L

Arizona Cardinals - W

Houston Texans - L

Indianapolis Colts - W

San Francisco 49ers - L

Oakland Raiders - L

Road:

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - L

New England Patriots - L

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Seattle Seahawks - W

St. Louis Rams - W

Tennessee Titans - W

Pittsburgh Steelers - L

9-7

Way too early for this, but here's a shot in the dark, based on where the team is now. Talk again after FA and the draft.

Home:

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - L

Arizona Cardinals - W

Houston Texans - L

Indianapolis Colts - W

San Francisco 49ers - L

Oakland Raiders - L

Road:

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - L

New England Patriots - L

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Seattle Seahawks - W

St. Louis Rams - W

Tennessee Titans - W

Pittsburgh Steelers - L

9-7

Have you been watching this team lately? No way we win 5 road games. 3 at most.

Home:

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - L

Arizona Cardinals - W

Houston Texans - L

Indianapolis Colts - W

San Francisco 49ers - L

Oakland Raiders - L

Road:

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - L

New England Patriots - L

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Seattle Seahawks - W

St. Louis Rams - W

Tennessee Titans - W

Pittsburgh Steelers - L

9-7

Even if they don't match up well, they actually have a very good chance against both the Raiders and 9ers, just based on the cross-country trip they have to deal with (obviously the Raiders even more so than the 49ers), especially if they end up being 1PM games. On the same token, I would hardly count on a Seattle road win, the Jets are horrible when they travel anywhere out west that's not San Diego.

Home:

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - W

Arizona Cardinals - W

Houston Texans - L

Indianapolis Colts - W

San Francisco 49ers - L

Oakland Raiders - L

Road:

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - L

New England Patriots - L

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Seattle Seahawks - L

St. Louis Rams - W

Tennessee Titans - W

Pittsburgh Steelers - L

The Jets are notorious for losing games they should win (ex. Raiders, Broncos, Dolphins this year). I think they will lose to seattle because they never play well when flying across country. I don't understand why Seattle is on the road anyway because 4 years ago we played there. I actually think we will beat the Pats once at home. That's going to be the game that gets us all excited so they can let us down later in the season. We usually have at least 1 miracle per season. 9-7 seems fair for the state this team is in. It wouldn't surprise me if they finished anywhere from 6-10 and 11-5. You just never know with the Jets.

Archived