Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - L

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Seattle Seahawks - W

St. Louis Rams - W

Tennessee Titans - W

Pittsburgh Steelers - L

13 - 3

WTF is the point of being a fan if you can hope once in awhile.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Def making a road trip to Seattle. I've been working out there on and off for six months. ******* love it there. Great food, weather, beer and people. Cleanest friendliest city I've ever been in.

Great workout walking up and down all the ******* hills and stairs.

Mac & Jacks is my fav beer since moving here!! Also like Fat tire.

That is going to be a tough game. That stadium is totally designed for home field advantage, not just the noise factor, but even the visiting locker room is a bunch of tiny rooms where coaches can't even fit a entire offensive or defensive unit in the same room.

Mac & Jacks is my fav beer since moving here!! Also like Fat tire.

That is going to be a tough game. That stadium is totally designed for home field advantage, not just the noise factor, but even the visiting locker room is a bunch of tiny rooms where coaches can't even fit a entire offensive or defensive unit in the same room.

I'm going back to Seattle Wednesday for two weeks. ******* love it there.

• 2 weeks later...

with or without manning the dolphins, bills and especially Pats games are going to be tough. they are tough every single year.

Seattle will be tough especially if theres some kind of thursday night short rest screw fest like the broncos last year. in terms of crowd and noise that's always a top 5 toughest places to play stadium.

We win all the games needed to get into playoffs next year. I guess a 11-5 record. Tebow is going to own the Pat's next year, He only lost last year because his calling was to be a JET

Buffalo Bills W

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - W

Arizona Cardinals - W

Houston Texans - W

Indianapolis Colts - W

San Francisco 49ers - L

Oakland Raiders - W

Road:

Buffalo Bills - L

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - L

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Seattle Seahawks - W

St. Louis Rams - W

Tennessee Titans - L

Pittsburgh Steelers - L

We win all the games needed to get into playoffs next year. I guess a 11-5 record. Tebow is going to own the Pat's next year, He only lost last year because his calling was to be a JET

Buffalo Bills W

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - W

Arizona Cardinals - W

Houston Texans - W

Indianapolis Colts - W

San Francisco 49ers - L

Oakland Raiders - W

Road:

Buffalo Bills - L

Miami Dolphins - W

New England Patriots - L

Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Seattle Seahawks - W

St. Louis Rams - W

Tennessee Titans - L

Pittsburgh Steelers - L

I think this might be a fake poster. I doubt he really wants Tebow's baby.

with or without manning the dolphins, bills and especially Pats games are going to be tough. they are tough every single year.

Seattle will be tough especially if theres some kind of thursday night short rest screw fest like the broncos last year. in terms of crowd and noise that's always a top 5 toughest places to play stadium.

The stadium is totally designed for home field advantage, including the visitors locker room. Its actually a bunch of small rooms, designed to make it impossible for a coach to assemble a unit together in the same room.

Niners games hould be tough. I'll be coming in for that game. First game at Jets stadium.

Giants Stadium. Always was and always will be. The Jets wanted a retractable roof. The Giants didn`t. What did they build? Yes. You got it correct now.

Neg for you. Another bandwagon VaGiants fan spouts off.

not even close assuming that. There is one team I despise. You can put the Pats, Phins, Bills and throw in the Colts for good measure, and I still HATE the Giants more. They aren`t even in the AFC and I despise that team and it`s Soprano wannabe fans. So before you assume something, get some facts first.

143 consecutive Jets Home games from 1984-2003(including one Miami road trip). Season ticket holder from 1984-2010, but dropped them because I hate the new Giants Stadium and the idea of sharing with the Devil.

• 2 weeks later...

It's too early to really tell. There will probably be some big changes to some of those teams.

It is too early to tell. However, I can't stand when fans turn into wanna-be commentators and start making their predictions in October.

It is too early to tell. However, I can't stand when fans turn into wanna-be commentators and start making their predictions in October.

October? We are already working on next season in October. Tanny has another two weeks to improve the roster, otherwise we start focusing on 2013. :)

October? We are already working on next season in October. Tanny has another two weeks to improve the roster, otherwise we start focusing on 2013. :)

Tanny better get his act together then b/c we will have a few key players as free agents in 2013

Tanny better get his act together then b/c we will have a few key players as free agents in 2013

I have this autographed hat that Tanny gave me. Some days I am so mad at him, I wear it inside out.

• 6 months later...

Archived