Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

I was just like to say I'm thoroughly disappointed that the Sandman changed his avatar back.

Support Tone bro.

I really liked that avatar too. I can't support his actions though, no matter how much Sanchez and Schotty suck. He didn't just quit on those two.

2rfpsva.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don;t get it? No matter how much you want it to happen you'll be jerking off by daybreak.

Vote Sharrow all you want, if he doesn;t post his scum PM he isn't dying day 1.

One of these games I'm going to try to purposefully get lynched on day 1 as a roleless townie just to test this theory.

Lol, OMGUS for OMGUS. I never said you didn't read it. I said you cherry picked it for something you could attack. It all was legitimate. And my vote was already on one of them; which you failed to mention.

Who did I OMGUS?

And read what I wrote.. I said you cast suspicion on three people and weren't voting any of them

1) JC for the nodler vote

2) Me for voting JC and "defending" lily (which I really didn't do, I pointed out the predictability of her train)

3) Lily for defending aggressively even though she did the same thing last game and was mentioned by several players

You explained your vote on Pac, didn't really cast new suspicion on him

You are playing sloppy..

Vic, my thoughts are with ya, man.

Um, not sure that baited scum......it was kinda obvious that you were hinting LD. We'd have to have epically stupid scum to fall for that, and JiF is a dead townie. Just sayin'.

Me too - what server/class/level?

Verbal Im on Jung Ma RP PVP server Im a Sith Inquisitor Level 10 Name Ziljinn and a Jedi Knight level 10 named Juddas My guild only has about 10 Players in this game since we are waiting for Archeage :) . But if people get into this game that could turn to 50 people pretty quick.

Who did I OMGUS?

And read what I wrote.. I said you cast suspicion on three people and weren't voting any of them

1) JC for the nodler vote

2) Me for voting JC and "defending" lily (which I really didn't do, I pointed out the predictability of her train)

3) Lily for defending aggressively even though she did the same thing last game and was mentioned by several players

You explained your vote on Pac, didn't really cast new suspicion on him

You are playing sloppy..

And there's nothing wrong with any of that. I had my vote where I wanted it. AVM asked me for my thoughts and I gave them.

As for you defending Lily... Again she has just 2 votes. Pointing out that it's a predictable train makes it seem like there is no reason for it. Attacking me for saying I could vote for Lily is also defending her in a way by attacking someone that vocalized their suspicion of her. Just because you say you aren't doing it doesn't mean you aren't doing it. A JC train is just as predictable as a Lily train. There was a reason you voted JC and a reason they voted Lily. I can see them both. You can too I'm sure; but you chose to point out the reason for JC, and ignore the reason for Lily. That caught my attention and you OMGUS'd me for it.

Where is Nolder? Want a vote count...

Ape (4) - Brett, Nolder, Lily, Pac

Lily (2) - Crusher, Ape

Verbal (2) - Leelou, SMC

Brett (1) - AVM

Pac (1) - Sharrow

JC (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

Not Voting (4) - Verbal, Song, Smash, Vic

:)

Official Day 1 Vote Count

CTM (3) - Hess, Sharrow, JC

Lily (2) - Crusher, Ape

Verbal (2) - Leelou, SMC

Brett (1) - AVM

Sharrow (1) - CTM

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

DEADLINE: THURSDAY @ NOON

So I get that Leelou voted Verbal and sat in his gross lap because thats "what she does", but now her vote is standing out as a dead vote placed for the purpose of coasting through D1. I'd like to hear something of substance from her... so far, she's mirroring the type of play we saw from her in her first game when she was scum with SMC, CTM and I.

And there's nothing wrong with any of that. I had my vote where I wanted it. AVM asked me for my thoughts and I gave them.

Oh, well if you say there's nothing wrong with any of that then I must be mistaken.. I found your entire post suspect, I picked out the most suspicious part, and voted based on it. Now you are OMGUS'ing and flailing around accusing me of things that aren't true.

As for you defending Lily... Again she has just 2 votes. Pointing out that it's a predictable train makes it seem like there is no reason for it. Attacking me for saying I could vote for Lily is also defending her in a way by attacking someone that vocalized their suspicion of her. Just because you say you aren't doing it doesn't mean you aren't doing it. A JC train is just as predictable as a Lily train. There was a reason you voted JC and a reason they voted Lily. I can see them both. You can too I'm sure; but you chose to point out the reason for JC, and ignore the reason for Lily. That caught my attention and you OMGUS'd me for it.

You weren't voting me though, I was one of three people you casted suspicion on AND you were voting pac AND you said you may vote Ape.. That's 5 people you seemed willing to vote.

Re: the lily JC thing, I've said a million times that finding a reason to vote Lily is a very easy thing to do, and often either a cop out or scum move. Heck, she was mod confirmed and you still had numrous townies FOS'ing her a few games back. She operates differently and is constantly called out on it. I'm sure at some point it will bite me, but I don't look to train her early. JC to me is not an easy vote, and he's certainly not someone people always view as scummy, at least not to the degree of Lily. He made a curious post, so I made a day 1 vote for it.

Oh, well if you say there's nothing wrong with any of that then I must be mistaken.. I found your entire post suspect, I picked out the most suspicious part, and voted based on it. Now you are OMGUS'ing and flailing around accusing me of things that aren't true.

You weren't voting me though, I was one of three people you casted suspicion on AND you were voting pac AND you said you may vote Ape.. That's 5 people you seemed willing to vote.

Re: the lily JC thing, I've said a million times that finding a reason to vote Lily is a very easy thing to do, and often either a cop out or scum move. Heck, she was mod confirmed and you still had numrous townies FOS'ing her a few games back. She operates differently and is constantly called out on it. I'm sure at some point it will bite me, but I don't look to train her early. JC to me is not an easy vote, and he's certainly not someone people always view as scummy, at least not to the degree of Lily. He made a curious post, so I made a day 1 vote for it.

One of these games it will bite you.... or one of these games you and her will be scum mates and you'll use that wifom to worm your way out of trouble.

unvote.

1. Vic

2. StraightCash homo (Brett) - unsure

3. Lily - scummy as always, hard to read - really pushing the ape train

4. Jetscode - starting to ping some

5. Pac - did not have the best case going, pinging some

6. JiF - 2nd deputy dead - shot twice before everyone checked in

7. SMC - leaning town

8. AVM - unsure

9. Leelou - townie

10. Crusher - unsure, leaning town

11. CTM - pinging some

12. Optimus Primate - I see Ape more as a townie right now

13. Sharrow - unsure

14. Nolder - scumtacular as always and now just posting vc

15. Hess - unsure

16. Smash - unsure

17. Song - hasn't posted much all game

18. Verbal - laying low, not committing to voting anyone

I really haven't had time today to go back through the 25 some odd pages posted like I thought I would have.

Lily (2) - Crusher, Ape

Verbal (1) - SMC

Brett (1) - AVM

Sharrow (1) - CTM

Not Voting (5) - Verbal, Song, Smash, Vic, Leelou

One of these games it will bite you.... or one of these games you and her will be scum mates and you'll use that wifom to worm your way out of trouble.

Haha, I've been scum with lily twice, not sure if I used it then tbh, but yes I would..

Lily (2) - Crusher, Ape

Verbal (2) - Leelou, SMC

Brett (1) - AVM

Pac (1) - Sharrow

JC (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

:)

Hey Nolder... you have any thoughts on the rest of the game? A lot has gone on... enough where I think you'd be able to provide more than just a vote on the longest train going, and a convoluted explanation of why it isn't just a bandwagon vote.

You pretty much made a push on my lynch train after you picked up on my lie detector hints... then when I finally told you I wasn't LD... you said you were town... and went off the grid. So... what gives? Curious to hear your reads on other players here... who do you think is scum?

Hey Nolder... you have any thoughts on the rest of the game? A lot has gone on... enough where I think you'd be able to provide more than just a vote on the longest train going, and a convoluted explanation of why it isn't just a bandwagon vote.

You pretty much made a push on my lynch train after you picked up on my lie detector hints... then when I finally told you I wasn't LD... you said you were town... and went off the grid. So... what gives? Curious to hear your reads on other players here... who do you think is scum?

This guy seems very similiar to lily, fwiw

Verbal Im on Jung Ma RP PVP server Im a Sith Inquisitor Level 10 Name Ziljinn and a Jedi Knight level 10 named Juddas My guild only has about 10 Players in this game since we are waiting for Archeage :) . But if people get into this game that could turn to 50 people pretty quick.

But can suck a golf ball through a garden hose....

unvote.

1. Vic

2. StraightCash homo (Brett) - unsure

3. Lily - scummy as always, hard to read - really pushing the ape train

4. Jetscode - starting to ping some

5. Pac - did not have the best case going, pinging some

6. JiF - 2nd deputy dead - shot twice before everyone checked in

7. SMC - leaning town

8. AVM - unsure

9. Leelou - townie

10. Crusher - unsure, leaning town

11. CTM - pinging some

12. Optimus Primate - I see Ape more as a townie right now

13. Sharrow - unsure

14. Nolder - scumtacular as always and now just posting vc

15. Hess - unsure

16. Smash - unsure

17. Song - hasn't posted much all game

18. Verbal - laying low, not committing to voting anyone

I really haven't had time today to go back through the 25 some odd pages posted like I thought I would have.

4 posts all game and then come out with this just after ape mentions your name...

unvote

vote Leelou

Lily (2) - Crusher, Ape

Verbal (1) - SMC

Brett (1) - AVM

Leelou (1) - CTM

What?

I you vote Nolder you may have some people suspect your scum...are you scum Ape? Either way I'd be careful probing the Nolder...dangerous...

This guy seems very similiar to lily, fwiw

No. Lily is logical. Nolder is even less logical than Jack D. He's a nice guy... but about as zany a player I think I've ever seen... and from what I've seen, when he's playing scummy... he is scum. I just don't have a lot of games to base it on.

I can say that he would be someone that would bite on my LD hint trap if he was scum. Guarantee it. How pro-town is it that he called attention to me hinting a power role? Seriously.

I was trying to draw out dumb scum, and I think that's exactly what I did. I understand nobody wants to lynch him on his first game's D1... but if anyone else had done what he did there, they'd be dead already.

Unvote: Verbal

Vote: CTM

The master programmer seems jumpy to me in his defenses.

BTW, how was Phish at MSG? I have a partner at my job whose a big fan. Took his wife & teen kids to the concert you went to, which is kinda cool having them all into the music.

What did I accuse you of that isn't true? I said you picked out one thing in my post that you could attack me on and ignored the rest, which is true based on your vote:sharrow post. I said you tried to make it seem like I wasn't voting for the people who I FOS'd when I was in fact voting for Pac. I said you were defending Lily in multiple ways. And I said you OMGUS'd my FOS with a vote. That's all I've accused you of doing.

And you can say you found the whole post suspect, but you didn't say that when you voted for me. When you voted, it was specifically because of what I said re:Lily and you ignored everything else, all of which were legitimate suspicions (other than my ape for fun comment).

CTM (4) - Hess, Sharrow, JC, SMC

Lily (2) - Crusher, Ape

Brett (1) - AVM

Leelou (1) - CTM

Speaking of which, I tallied these during the last game: Didn't include weird games, fast games, alt games, or random lynches.

Day 1 lynches:

JF80 - 3

Verbal - 3

Jets Babe - 2

Doggin - 2

Ape - 2

JC - 2

Pac - 2

Irish Jet - 1

SMC - 1

Klecko - 1

AVM - 1

Smash - 1

JVOR - 1

Brett - 1

JIF - 1

CTM - 1

Jack - 1

DPR - 1

Wombat - 1

GTFO...you really did this?

Im shocked I dont have more than 1 day 1 lynch. My count was 3. Hmmmm....wonder if those go back to JI or if I'm confusing them with dk/nk's.

Archived