Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

I have some growing concerns over the fact that CTM isn't riding my a$$ this game... like he's avoiding me. Also bothers me that he's stifled trains on both Lily and Nolder, and both of them were reluctant to answer my question "Are you scum?" until after I made it clear I'm not a LD.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Also, it'd be nice to not be the vote leader for a while. :D

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote: Verbal

Vote: CTM

The master programmer seems jumpy to me in his defenses.

BTW, how was Phish at MSG? I have a partner at my job whose a big fan. Took his wife & teen kids to the concert you went to, which is kinda cool having them all into the music.

Really? My wife has gone but haven't brought the kids yet due to all the pot smoking. The kids and I have watched the webcasts together and noodle danced though, lol.. I've been thinking of taking them to a summer show so we can sit out on the lawn and walk away from anyone acting inappropriately. But of course, my girls are 4 and 7, I'm sure by the time they're teens I'll be forcing them to go.. Def totally cool that teenage kids are happy to hang out with parents, hope my girls are like that.

Shows were typical rocking phish show. Had a lot of fun.

What did I accuse you of that isn't true? I said you picked out one thing in my post that you could attack me on and ignored the rest, which is true based on your vote:sharrow post. I said you tried to make it seem like I wasn't voting for the people who I FOS'd when I was in fact voting for Pac. I said you were defending Lily in multiple ways. And I said you OMGUS'd my FOS with a vote. That's all I've accused you of doing.

You said I OMGUS'd you and you said I left out the fact that you were voting one of the people I mentioend you cast suspicion on without voting,

GTFO...you really did this?

Im shocked I dont have more than 1 day 1 lynch. My count was 3. Hmmmm....wonder if those go back to JI or if I'm confusing them with dk/nk's.

The games I didn't check were the 3 alt games, the 2 fast mafia games, Doggin's red scare game, and Verbal's gay bath house game. I don't know who was the first lynch in any of those.

I have some growing concerns over the fact that CTM isn't riding my a$$ this game... like he's avoiding me. Also bothers me that he's stifled trains on both Lily and Nolder, and both of them were reluctant to answer my question "Are you scum?" until after I made it clear I'm not a LD.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Also, it'd be nice to not be the vote leader for a while. :biggrin:

Ape may be scum. I'm pretty sure that you said I wasn't scum earlier for riding you, now when I'm trained you vote me. Weakness, I sense

I agree with the sentiment that CTMutt is being more sensitve than normal. Get him to L1 and I'll hammer that pig into the afterlife.

I still think my Smash case has merit but no one seems motivated to want to vote there.

I agree with the sentiment that CTMutt is being more sensitve than normal. Get him to L1 and I'll hammer that pig into the afterlife.

I still think my Smash case has merit but no one seems motivated to want to vote there.

w/e,... didn't want to play this game anyway

unvote

vote CTM

Ape may be scum. I'm pretty sure that you said I wasn't scum earlier for riding you, now when I'm trained you vote me. Weakness, I sense

My read on your reaction to the observations was a town read (below), because you jumped all over it... but since then, you've pretty clearly steered clear of me... which is why I'm voting you now, and which is completely consistent with the way I read you. As expressed below.

Why do I make most of the posts I do in maifa? To see how people react.

I made simple observations... and you immediately started manufacturing bullsh*t about me having a scummy agenda. Makes me lean town on you. Why? Because if you were scum, you'd probably stay away from me... but when you are town, you insist upon humping my leg constantly.

My read on your reaction to the observations was a town read (below), because you jumped all over it... but since then, you've pretty clearly steered clear of me... which is why I'm voting you now, and which is completely consistent with the way I read you. As expressed below.

Oh so cause I paid attention to someone besides you for the last 24 hrs I'm scum.. bahahahahah

egomaniacal turd...

You are a scummy train hopping pig btw... but thank you for contributing to the CTMelt.

Oh so cause I paid attention to someone besides you for the last 24 hrs I'm scum.. bahahahahah

egomaniacal turd...

Sweet melt brah... maybe one day, you'll understand how I play teh mafia. Until then keep crying...

YOUR TEARS..

BRING ME STRENGTH

You are a scummy train hopping pig btw... but thank you for contributing to the CTMelt.

and you are a disgusting fat body but you're welcome.

ftr lest anyone think I've been "train hopping" I've made it perfectly clear Smash is my # 1 as of the moment. I also understand 80 is making threats and people are dying minutes into the game. I don't think I'll have the luxury of leaving a lone defiant vote like I have in past games.

and you are a disgusting fat body but you're welcome.

ftr lest anyone think I've been "train hopping" I've made it perfectly clear Smash is my # 1 as of the moment. I also understand 80 is making threats and people are dying minutes into the game. I don't think I'll have the luxury of leaving a lone defiant vote like I have in past games.

crock of sh*t.

Smash is your #1? But your now on your 3rd or 4th different vote, and for the second time talking about hammering someone with 4-5 votes. You sound like an idiot.

No. Lily is logical. Nolder is even less logical than Jack D. He's a nice guy... but about as zany a player I think I've ever seen... and from what I've seen, when he's playing scummy... he is scum. I just don't have a lot of games to base it on.

I can say that he would be someone that would bite on my LD hint trap if he was scum. Guarantee it. How pro-town is it that he called attention to me hinting a power role? Seriously.

I was trying to draw out dumb scum, and I think that's exactly what I did. I understand nobody wants to lynch him on his first game's D1... but if anyone else had done what he did there, they'd be dead already.

This is probably a true statement.

crock of sh*t.

Smash is your #1? But your now on your 3rd or 4th different vote, and for the second time talking about hammering someone with 4-5 votes. You sound like an idiot.

You have zero self awareness.. You've gone from agreeing with me about Bretts phantom case, to voting me, to attacking Nolder, to going after lily, and now landing on ctm. No one knows who your # 1 is because it changes every 5 minutes.

You disgust me.

Really? My wife has gone but haven't brought the kids yet due to all the pot smoking. The kids and I have watched the webcasts together and noodle danced though, lol.. I've been thinking of taking them to a summer show so we can sit out on the lawn and walk away from anyone acting inappropriately. But of course, my girls are 4 and 7, I'm sure by the time they're teens I'll be forcing them to go.. Def totally cool that teenage kids are happy to hang out with parents, hope my girls are like that.

Shows were typical rocking phish show. Had a lot of fun.

Cool. The partner's daughter is 18 and his son is 16. He started when you did with your kids and now theyre really into it. He used to be a big deadhead, now is heavy into Phish, and his kids scope out underground bands so they can go to concerts. Theyre all music freaks now. They actually take vacations so they can concert hop together. Its cool that they all share that passion. Its mainly him and the 2 kids. His wife tags along at times because she doesnt want to be left out.

You have zero self awareness.. You've gone from agreeing with me about Bretts phantom case, to voting me, to attacking Nolder, to going after lily, and now landing on ctm. No one knows who your # 1 is because it changes every 5 minutes.

You disgust me.

Since when do I need a #1? I know who I've voted for, and what I've been doing... its all about reactions.

You disgust me.

and if anyone of us 5 are scum, he knew it all along.. it's a joke.. i have basically 5 votes (pac, smc, ape, smash, jc) in pocket any time I play, normally not a problem, but put a lot of energy in last game only to get burned and it's just not worth it this time around, rather just die now

Cool. The partner's daughter is 18 and his son is 16. He started when you did with your kids and now theyre really into it. He used to be a big deadhead, now is heavy into Phish, and his kids scope out underground bands so they can go to concerts. Theyre all music freaks now. They actually take vacations so they can concert hop together. Its cool that they all share that passion. Its mainly him and the 2 kids. His wife tags along at times because she doesnt want to be left out.

thats cool, my 7 year old is into it a bit already, but mom plays Katy perry and Lady Gaga for them so there's a bit of a culture war going on

I don't know what to think at this point. I'm still laughing that Ape considers his LD hints a trap.

I'm not hearing enough from Verb, Leelou, or JC. Come join us, guys. Even Sharrow is posting more than you.

Archived