Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and if anyone of us 5 are scum, he knew it all along.. it's a joke.. i have basically 5 votes (pac, smc, ape, smash, jc) in pocket any time I play, normally not a problem, but put a lot of energy in last game only to get burned and it's just not worth it this time around, rather just die now

Spare me.

I put a lot of effort into every game, and don't have a bit of quit in me... and you are built the same ******* way.

I'm not buying this for a second.

Since when do I need a #1? I know who I've voted for, and what I've been doing... its all about reactions.

oh shut it, last game you were epicly wrong and tried to guise it under traps and baiting.. nobody buys it

I don't know what to think at this point. I'm still laughing that Ape considers his LD hints a trap.

I'm not hearing enough from Verb, Leelou, or JC. Come join us, guys. Even Sharrow is posting more than you.

Funny, it was effective enough to get you to push my lynch and refrain from answering my question "Are you scum?" until after I revealed it was a trap...

I don't know what to think at this point. I'm still laughing that Ape considers his LD hints a trap.

I'm not hearing enough from Verb, Leelou, or JC. Come join us, guys. Even Sharrow is posting more than you.

Other than the good point on Sharrow (he's posting long-winded posts...out of character), this pings me. You know I start slowly....yet you want to hear more on D1? Fishy...

oh shut it, last game you were epicly wrong and tried to guise it under traps and baiting.. nobody buys it

No I didn't. I was just wrong... I admitted it time and again. The only forgiveness I asked for was for you guys to understand I was playing during some real life sh*t that had my head screwed on backwards... I was a ******* train wreck last game, aside from having my reliable tell on Vic.

Spare me.

I put a lot of effort into every game, and don't have a bit of quit in me... and you are built the same ******* way.

I'm not buying this for a second.

I don't care what you buy, you're an idiot..

No I didn't. I was just wrong... I admitted it time and again. The only forgiveness I asked for was for you guys to understand I was playing during some real life sh*t that had my head screwed on backwards... I was a ******* train wreck last game, aside from having my reliable tell on Vic.

the only mea culpa I remember occurred after convert, still, you came out on top last game. I basically had smash backstab me for no good reason when smc and jc were floating around seemingly ready to bus you.. my faux nemesis

the fact that you don't remember me throwing in the towel before is something town should remember when my death scene is released

Funny, it was effective enough to get you to push my lynch and refrain from answering my question "Are you scum?" until after I revealed it was a trap...

There you are making stuff up again. I didn't push for a lynch on you until you starting twisting things to suit your own ideas. If that was a trap it really wasn't your best work, dude.

Other than the good point on Sharrow (he's posting long-winded posts...out of character), this pings me. You know I start slowly....yet you want to hear more on D1? Fishy...

Okay. Fair enough. At least you responded.

the only mea culpa I remember occurred after convert, still, you came out on top last game. I basically had smash backstab me for no good reason when smc and jc were floating around seemingly ready to bus you.. my faux nemesis

the fact that you don't remember me throwing in the towel before is something town should remember when my death scene is released

Yeah, well maybe you missed me saying "my bad" around the time you were making dooshy remarks about kicking me in the nuts when I let you guys know what was going on.

When have you ever thrown in the towel for real before? I don't remember you ever doing it... and lemme ask, do you have an actual defense relative to this game? Or are you going to reference some sh*t from 30 games ago?

There you are making stuff up again. I didn't push for a lynch on you until you starting twisting things to suit your own ideas. If that was a trap it really wasn't your best work, dude.

You nudged my train twice Lily. You don't have to vote someone to push their lynch. Everyone saw it, as I pointed it out each time. I made up nothing.

Yeah, well maybe you missed me saying "my bad" around the time you were making dooshy remarks about kicking me in the nuts when I let you guys know what was going on.

When have you ever thrown in the towel for real before? I don't remember you ever doing it... and lemme ask, do you have an actual defense relative to this game? Or are you going to reference some sh*t from 30 games ago?

1) Yes that was douchy, I have no defense other then not being a pet person in general

2) If someone gave me a reason to vote I'd defend, but I've seen none.. Sharrow is voting me cause I OMGUS'd him, even though I didn't.. JC is voting me cause I haven't been lynched on day 1, even though I was. SMC, you and pac are always up to vote me.. Smash is sure to vote me as soon as he emerges from his fantasy world.. this isn't as much emo as just resigned to the fact that identity politics will do me in

The only time Ive seen you throw in the towel was when ypu were the town miller, which is understandable

1) Yes that was douchy, I have no defense other then not being a pet person in general

2) If someone gave me a reason to vote I'd defend, but I've seen none.. Sharrow is voting me cause I OMGUS'd him, even though I didn't.. JC is voting me cause I haven't been lynched on day 1, even though I was. SMC, you and pac are always up to vote me.. Smash is sure to vote me as soon as he emerges from his fantasy world.. this isn't as much emo as just resigned to the fact that identity politics will do me in

You calling this identity politics, and not emo.... is like me saying I knew it all along, after I FOS everyone.

Joking aside... I gave you a case. I connected you with Nolder and Lily. You stifle other trains, you make yourself lynch candidate... for information purposes.

Glenn.... I have no intention of voting you.

Yet I would vote Lilly., Ape, or Smash. I would also vote Sharrow but thats got to do with all the money that ******* toothfairy cost me over the years.

You calling this identity politics, and not emo.... is like me saying I knew it all along, after I FOS everyone.

Joking aside... I gave you a case. I connected you with Nolder and Lily. You stifle other trains, you make yourself lynch candidate... for information purposes.

It's something I always do ape... to me voting a guy like Nolder and lily (or jf80) is an easy lynch and uninformative, they both will give plenty of good reasons to vote them which allows scum and lazy town to effortless vote them under the guise of thier scummy behavior..

seriously if we run one of them up, for valid reasons, and they are town, then what? Everyone will point to perfectly valid fay 1 cases... I just think it's easy hiding ground for scum early..

Was Nolder calling you out on lie detector scummy, Of course.

Was lily flirting with you're train and not responding to LD until you said it was a trap Scummy? Of Course

but we've seen lily be scummy ever single game, and quite a few people have already told us how naturally scummy Nolder is (not that it wasn't obvious within a few posts)

I don't defend these people cause I think they're town (although on day 1, odds are in my favor), I defend these guys cause I think it's lazy to go after them so early

Ah yeah, that I remember. Definitely doesn't apply to this situation.

fwiw, there was one other time and it was after a game in which you legitimately got under my skin... I would go find it, but I don't care enough

Andrew and Sal are owning Glenn right now.

Poor Steve got smoked a couple hours into the game and the other Steve wants to talk about fish.

If we could only get John back into mafia he'd be able to figure this out.

Anyone seen Jimmy?

It's something I always do ape... to me voting a guy like Nolder and lily (or jf80) is an easy lynch and uninformative, they both will give plenty of good reasons to vote them which allows scum and lazy town to effortless vote them under the guise of thier scummy behavior..

seriously if we run one of them up, for valid reasons, and they are town, then what? Everyone will point to perfectly valid fay 1 cases... I just think it's easy hiding ground for scum early..

Was Nolder calling you out on lie detector scummy, Of course.

Was lily flirting with you're train and not responding to LD until you said it was a trap Scummy? Of Course

but we've seen lily be scummy ever single game, and quite a few people have already told us how naturally scummy Nolder is (not that it wasn't obvious within a few posts)

I don't defend these people cause I think they're town (although on day 1, odds are in my favor), I defend these guys cause I think it's lazy to go after them so early

And yet your vote almost ALWAYS ends up on me the better part of every D1, every game. Go figure.

Andrew and Sal are owning Glenn right now.

Poor Steve got smoked a couple hours into the game and the other Steve wants to talk about fish.

If we could only get John back into mafia he'd be able to figure this out.

Anyone seen Jimmy?

Out of rep.

Personally, I dont like going after DM folks on D1, except for Verbal who is my nemesis and not really DM anymore anyway.

Why? I don't understand all this little unwritten rules some of you have... I go after people that come across as scummy, in their play. I base my votes on their play, in THIS GAME. Not on the meta that they might always be a little scummy, or that they might have come from another site.

It's no wonder we always end up lynching and voting a small group of mouthy JN players every D1... because we have these stupid little codes of conduct.

And yet your vote almost ALWAYS ends up on me the better part of every D1, every game. Go figure.

It's always my first vote, but I never ride it long.. Last game I made it seem like you were my #1 target into day 3..

Archived