Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always my first vote, but I never ride it long.. Last game I made it seem like you were my #1 target into day 3..

Well, how about this... how about instead of just focusing on undermining the cases I'm working on building... you share some insight about who you think should be lynched. Your popping your vote around a bit callously... and I know when we were scum together, its exactly what you did. You would just vote whatever popped up (like Leelou appearing right after I mention her name) to see if it sticks.

Glenn.... I have no intention of voting you.

Yet I would vote Lilly., Ape, or Smash. I would also vote Sharrow but thats got to do with all the money that ******* toothfairy cost me over the years.

Not sure I understand why you'd lynch both me and Lily, considering you agreed with my case on her... can you explain?

You non-voters can exercise your voting rights any time now. Or not. Either way, someone gets strung up by Thursday, high noon.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not sure I understand why you'd lynch both me and Lily, considering you agreed with my case on her... can you explain?

Well Drew, it's ok if I call you Drew isn't it?

She did nudge your train twice and said she would vote you but didn;t have enough to do it. she then voted you soon after without any more info at all. Pretty damming even for the scum princess herself. CTM defending her and lying while at it also makes her lynch tasty.

You... I would just kill for the fur and then melt down your monkey fat as an elixir for constipation.

Well Drew, it's ok if I call you Drew isn't it?

She did nudge your train twice and said she would vote you but didn;t have enough to do it. she then voted you soon after without any more info at all. Pretty damming even for the scum princess herself. CTM defending her and lying while at it also makes her lynch tasty.

You... I would just kill for the fur and then melt down your monkey fat as an elixir for constipation.

Makes sense. Especially the constipation part.

Well, how about this... how about instead of just focusing on undermining the cases I'm working on building... you share some insight about who you think should be lynched. Your popping your vote around a bit callously... and I know when we were scum together, its exactly what you did. You would just vote whatever popped up (like Leelou appearing right after I mention her name) to see if it sticks.

Dude.. you fos'd me for the same thing last game.. I"m not one to sit on a case that nobody is buying...

My fos's so far have been

JC for pushing nolder

Sharrow for pushing multiple people including a false add on case on Lily..she was aggressive against you last game too

Leelou for having 4 posts but being on to respond to your Fos within 20 minutes, also, I'm not a fan of those post your thoughts on everyone posts

I think you are taking long hanging fruit here, which isn't really your thing, so I'm suspicious of you.

I can see your points on Nolder and Lily, but seems like SOP for them

I'm cool with brett, I think Pac may have over reached a bit but it's not to far from what crossed my mind (also he modded last game) and I think Smash hasn't reacted to it in a smash as town way

hess, verb is a null read... is avm even playing anymore.. Vic should be replaced (my condolences).. probably forgetting others, but a little do much drinking tonight

CTMeltdown?

FTR, I played the self-vote card last game and got a lot of town support because of it... wouldn't be surprised to see CTM go for the gambit after that.

weren't you lynched the day you self voted?

Haha only because people were bored and frustrated.

The self vote won over you, Hess, Jif, and I forget who else.

it didn't win over me, I voted your a$$..

You actually participating again is what started to win me over.. Seriously for a second, conversions start happening and you go MIA, it read 100% like a townie who got converted and lost interest.. you had a big hill to climb

it didn't win over me, I voted your a$$..

You actually participating again is what started to win me over.. Seriously for a second, conversions start happening and you go MIA, it read 100% like a townie who got converted and lost interest.. you had a big hill to climb

Jif voted me too. but if I remember your voting me was more of a "meh we have to lynch someone and Brett has teh most votes"

Fair enough on the reasoning though

Jif voted me too. but if I remember your voting me was more of a "meh we have to lynch someone and Brett has teh most votes"

Fair enough on the reasoning though

it was more of a i like SMc better, but I still like Brett thing, but yeah, you had worked you way out of the dog house a bit cause of the self vote

Dude.. you fos'd me for the same thing last game.. I"m not one to sit on a case that nobody is buying...

JC for pushing nolder

Sharrow for pushing multiple people including a false add on case on Lily..she was aggressive against you last game too

Leelou for having 4 posts but being on to respond to your Fos within 20 minutes, also, I'm not a fan of those post your thoughts on everyone posts

I think you are taking long hanging fruit here, which isn't really your thing, so I'm suspicious of you.

I'm cool with brett, I think Pac may have over reached a bit but it's not to far from what crossed my mind (also he modded last game) and I think Smash hasn't reacted to it in a smash as town way

hess, verb is a null read... is avm even playing anymore.. Vic should be replaced (my condolences).. probably forgetting others, but a little do much drinking tonight

My God, seriously? It's been a day...lol.

unvote, vote CTM

Happy now? :)

JC for pushing nolder

Gee, someone asked for your thoughts and you FOS'd a bunch of people who you aren't voting for... go figure.

Gee, someone asked for your thoughts and you FOS'd a bunch of people who you aren't voting for... go figure.

Weird thing is he stated earlier he didn;t like that sorta thing when he voted for Leelou. Hmmmmm?

CTm don't want to put you L2 until you reveal. It is TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna go to sleep please has reveal for me when I wake up. K? tanksbai.

Archived