Some good Jets news!!!

Jetman_67

They will benefit from a weaker schedule. One game I am excited about is the road game in Seattle. I do know where the team will be staying, and will have hotel info available as the time gets closer.

For those who have not visited Seattle, its a beautiful city. People are very cool here and its a visiting fan friendly stadium.

the myth of a weaker schedule because you do not make the playoffs or whatever is just that, a myth.

We play pittsburgh and Oakland. The patriots play Baltimore and Denver. Other than that, we play the same teams.

the myth of a weaker schedule because you do not make the playoffs or whatever is just that, a myth.

We play pittsburgh and Oakland. The patriots play Baltimore and Denver. Other than that, we play the same teams.

Might not be a weaker schedule than the division at large, but it IS a weaker schedule overall... we should finish with 10+ wins hopefully. 12+ if all goes right.

Consider the fact that we face THREE west coast teams at home (Oakland, Arizona and SF). The only games that look tough here are: Pats (X2), Seattle (because it's on the road), Pittsburgh, Houston, Indy (Perhaps). About 5 games that look like very close contests, plus a 6th that we'll probably lose (Pats will blow us out at least once.) I feel good about most of the others.

That was the Favre year, if I recall. The year they collapsed and Mangini got fired. That was the game where Shaun Ellis threw a gigantic snow ball at Seahawks fans. Remember that? LOL

that was awesome. he was busted for reefer the week b4 or after or amt like that

No it was the game that the 3 win seahawks beat us. It was one of the poorest performances, coaching and playing, that I have ever seen.

who was the Jets offensive coordinator in that must win game where the jets scored something like 3 points?

No bueno no bueno. Worst game ever.

Still, that 2012 schedule doesn't look too difficult.

Yeah, well all the other teams in the league are probably going to try to improve in the off-season too... something the Jets forgot to do before this season began. We;ll see what happens. Jets never travel well to the West Coast, no matter who the opponent, the players, etc.

Yeah, well all the other teams in the league are probably going to try to improve in the off-season too... something the Jets forgot to do before this season began. We;ll see what happens. Jets never travel well to the West Coast, no matter who the opponent, the players, etc.

Hate the fact that we gotta play on the West coase, doesn't matter who its against. Matchups never matter for Jets, mental obstacles do. Youd think a team named the 'Jets' would travel better.

You guys beat me to it, but my thoughts exactly. No matter who the opponent is, I hate any west coast matchups for the Jets. With the exception of San Diego, the Jets get smacked around and thoroughly embarrassed every time they head west.

You guys beat me to it, but my thoughts exactly. No matter who the opponent is, I hate any west coast matchups for the Jets. With the exception of San Diego, the Jets get smacked around and thoroughly embarrassed every time they head west.

Except the only Jets game I have ever attended... @Oakland in 2009, when we beat the Raiders 35-0 or whatever it was... although that was the game that Leon Washington's season ended.

Archived