Mike Martz resigns as Bears OC

Mogglez

Martz appeard smart in KC & St Louis but he didn't make those teams good.

Dick Vermeil Offensive Lines made those teams good.

Now Martz hops around the league leaving people baffled at why he doesn't produce. It continues because:

A. Martz wants a paycheck, so he isn't going to tell us about Vermeil.

B. The Media can't give props to an OLine. An OLine can't sell sneakers.

Our schitty line can't protect the QB long enough for a receiver to run a route. With Martz and this line, Sanchez will have 20 picks by week 8, and broken ribs by week 12.

I've had it with all you English language bashers! I bleed in English! I've spoken English most of my life! I've got great childhood memories of sitting in the stands with my dad at Shea stadium and you know what we spoke? That's right! English! You guys that knock the language are not really English speaking! You're just a bunch of fair weather babblers! You think English is so bad then why don't you go post on a Hungarian message board! See how much you suck then! Hah!

I've had it with all you English language bashers! I bleed in English! I've spoken English most of my life! I've got great childhood memories of sitting in the stands with my dad at Shea stadium and you know what we spoke? That's right! English! You guys that knock the language are not really English speaking! You're just a bunch of fair weather babblers! You think English is so bad then why don't you go post on a Hungarian message board! See how much you suck then! Hah!

T0m Shane majored in English. 'Nuf said.

Archived