Message to Rex

Jet27

namath isn't really right, all the talking does is lead to more blowback when things go wrong. Which is what we're seeing now. The team's not in the playoffs cause the QB stinks, end of story

Come, come now.....It's not all on Sanchez....and again Namath hit it on the head last year and this year.....truth is harder than lies....

Come, come now.....It's not all on Sanchez....and again Namath hit it on the head last year and this year.....truth is harder than lies....

It is all Sanchez. ALL Sanchez.

If Sanchez was Andy Dalton we'd be playing this weekend

It is all Sanchez. ALL Sanchez.

If Sanchez was Andy Dalton we'd be playing this weekend

Hahaha...hey listen, I wish I could make this work.........bring in Manning and have Sanchez learn and have a proven OC.....and fill in the D and O holes....I wish

Hahaha...hey listen, I wish I could make this work.........bring in Manning and have Sanchez learn and have a proven OC.....and fill in the D and O holes....I wish

Bring in manning and if healthy we're the best team in the afc...

one question... how do you act like you've been there before when you've never been there? Who cares about all of this crap? Rex has been the best damn coach we've had since Parcells and before him as well. Let's actually wait until the guy has a losing season before we suck off a 100 other coaches who are nicer guys.

It was a hard year. We have to learn from it and make some changes. nuf said.

Are you for real you joke? Nicer guys? How about better coaches moron! Rex shoots his fat mouth all day while the team he coaches falls apart from the seams. Your right, he hasn't been there before. so why the **** does he act like he has!

How many Division titles? As much as I hate to admit it, Rex has no business coaching on the same field as Belechick. Rex needs to take a close look at what they are doing in New England and pay close attention to their business model.

The New England business model? Are you sh*tting me? How'd that work out for Mangini? I don't think it worked so well for McDaniels, Crennell, Saban or Weis. Unless you mean lucking into a HOF QB. Hell, the little bitch himself hasn't had a successful season since 2004. I mean any season without a Super Bowl win is a failure, right?

Are you for real you joke? Nicer guys? How about better coaches moron! Rex shoots his fat mouth all day while the team he coaches falls apart from the seams. Your right, he hasn't been there before. so why the **** does he act like he has!

I'm a Joke? Try getting to 100 posts before you start calling people names man. I think that's in the Jetnation constitution. Jeesh.

Give me the long list of coaches who have made you prouder? Even the almighty Parcells only got us to the playoffs one time. When you can tell me which coach you prefer in our history and for what reason, I'll shut up.

No one is saying this year was a great year, but you are aware that it's not even a losing season right?

Archived