The Schottenheimer is interviewing with the Jaguars TODAY thread!!

T0mShane

We should put up some fake threads about how good Schott is and how we're pissed we might lose him.

...Just in case a potential suitor gauges the fans' opinions in their hiring.

Edit: I'm an idiot..I didn't realize that IS the point of this thread. Sorry for my fail.

Good luck Schotty!

Jags,

He is an excellent coach! Great at making changes throughout the game, great for player development, comes up with kick a$$ game plans, and the gadget plays...wow! He is a master at those!

He's also very consistant! 3rd and 8? He will be sure to run and play that goes 7 yards on the money everytime! 3rd and 17? Here comes the direct snap! Who wouldn't want this guy?! Let's go Jags! Give this offensive genius a chance!

We should put up some fake threads about how good Schott is and how we're pissed we might lose him.

Good luck Schotty!

Jags,

He is an excellent coach! Great at making changes throughout the game, great for player development, comes up with kick a$$ game plans, and the gadget plays...wow! He is a master at those!

He's also very consistant! 3rd and 8? He will be sure to run and play that goes 7 yards on the money everytime! 3rd and 17? Here comes the direct snap! Who wouldn't want this guy?! Let's go Jags! Give this offensive genius a chance!

Good luck schotty....now go destroy there young QB too...

You guys are doing it wrong. You have to at least try to pretend to be sincere if you want this to work.

Geez.

my guess is that he's the favorites for the job, based on what rex has said.. with big schott being his dad, I'm sure he's well wired into the old boys network

Agreed. Regardless of whether or not the Jets would really keep him even if he didn't get the job, both Rex and Tanny have consistently mentioned Schotty's interviewing for the Jags job every time they've spoken to the media. That tells you two things, the first being that he has no intention of withdrawing his name from this one, and that they think there's a very good chance he's getting the job.

Say what you want about Schotty and his ability to run a professional offense ... and I'm on record as being one of his biggets critics... but he is the only Jet coach to call Holmes out on his bullsh*t by benching him.

I've said this before in another thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if Schottenheimer actually turns out to be a better head coach than Rex.

Say what you want about Schotty and his ability to run a professional offense ... and I'm on record as being one of his biggets critics... but he is the only Jet coach to call Holmes out on his bullsh*t by benching him.

I've said this before in another thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if Schottenheimer actually turns out to be a better head coach than Rex.

The WR's coach benched him. No?

dont we have any jet fans living in Jacksonville who could "take care" of this situation for us?

JIF lives in Jax... we should have him ride his trike over to the Jags offices and ... well, actually I'm not sure what this would accomplish. I doubt JIF giving Schotty a reach-around will help the situation much.

Ellard pulled him from the game via Patrick Turner, then the credit was given to Schottenheimer to make it look like he was a proactive roughneck to help boost his shot at a HC gig.

That is what I thought.

At least we know one thing for certain, and that is that Rex had absolutely no idea who's on first.

Rex is a clown and has no idea what's going on with the offense, he left it all up to Schotty but by all accounts Holmes pulled this sh*t all year so I'm certainly not applauding him for finally addressing it with 2 minuets left in the season

Rex is a clown and has no idea what's going on with the offense, he left it all up to Schotty but by all accounts Holmes pulled this sh*t all year so I'm certainly not applauding him for finally addressing it with 2 minuets left in the season

Rex did have ice cream every week with a few players on offense. So its not like he is completely out of touch!

Edit: I'm an idiot..I didn't realize that IS the point of this thread. Sorry for my fail.

That'll fool em :) then we have to hope he has an explanation for FB wide.

Archived