The Schottenheimer is interviewing with the Jaguars TODAY thread!!

T0mShane

We can't lose Bri ... he's the glue that holds this franchise together. The Jags better be prepared to part with some of their best custodial personnel in compensation if the steal him from us. Jeez... whats next? First Santonio has a rare crazy moment in the Miami loss and now were faced with losing the lifeblood of the franchise ... it seems like we have the worst luck in the world ...

no news is bad news

if there isn't some leak that sh*tty stayed in jacksonville to work out a deal, the search continues. I was a headhunter for 5 years, if they let you fly home, you are plan B

I think they are wating on a guy on a playoff team, probably the saints, pats* or packers

this round was tire kicking

no news is bad news

if there isn't some leak that sh*tty stayed in jacksonville to work out a deal, the search continues. I was a headhunter for 5 years, if they let you fly home, you are plan B

I think they are wating on a guy on a playoff team, probably the saints, pats* or packers

this round was tire kicking

Indeed. The early rumors were their favorite for the job was Jay Gruden, so he'll probably be getting an interview next week with the Bengals season now over.

Archived