Bengals - Texans game thread

Blackout

I don't care how learning disabled he is, there is NO REASON that Sanchez can't run an offense similar to this Bengals O. Fu*king Schottenheimer.

WHen Sanchez was a rookie, they had to basically handcuff him. He wasn't able to take over a game

Dalton has control of the offense.

Not that I think Denver will win, but half the Steeler roster is like, dead or something. Plus the game is in Denver. No one thought New Orleans would lose @ Seattle last year.

I'd like to see the Broncos play the Pats again.

Brady signed a pact with the devil. Tebow talks to Jesus. The game could have huge implications. read: armageddon.

WHen Sanchez was a rookie, they had to basically handcuff him. He wasn't able to take over a game

Dalton is also a 24 year old rookie who played four years in college, and has a 6'4 reciever with sticky hands and rocket-boosters.

Not that I think Denver will win, but half the Steeler roster is like, dead or something. Plus the game is in Denver. No one thought New Orleans would lose @ Seattle last year.

That's all well and good, but the Broncos would still be required to actually score some sort of points to win this game, so I still think the Steelers will be just fine.

But now? Eight yard routes to underneath receivers with a few 15-yard crossing routes mixed in? If Sanchez can't handle that, they shouldn't just cut him, they should deport him.

How does Marvin Lewis still have a job? Unreal.

He should be fired at half time how do you use both of your challenges before the middle of the 2nd quarter in back to back playoff games, unreal he is a big time choker as a head coach.

He should be fired at half time how do you use both of your challenges before the middle of the 2nd quarter in back to back playoff games, unreal he is a big time choker as a head coach.

didn't read this before i posted, but yea.. what an arsehole

Archived