Saints vs Lions Game thread

CTM

Its a pleasure watching Brees throw the football. It seems to be perfect everytime.

It's funny, but I don't think there's anyone that thinks they won't beat SF next week, and it's 100% because of the QB's..

Also, if I'm GB i don't want Giants winning. If good Eli shows up they could get bounced

No game thread?

I hate that whistle sh*t. Detroit should be up bigger right now if those ******* idiots would holster their whistle a bit

Detroit got hosed on that.

Not looking good for Detroit. That was a big stop before the half, but that opening drive by the Saints...wow.

Its a pleasure watching Brees throw the football. It seems to be perfect everytime.

It is amazing watching the Saints on offense. People running down the field. In space.

They have revolutionized the game or maybe I have been watching Schotty too long.

Detroit got hosed on that.

Not looking good for Detroit. That was a big stop before the half, but that opening drive by the Saints...wow.

yeah they did get hosed, and now their done..

Another Saints TD coming up

Boiler up!

Brees is one of my favorite people in the NFL. Glad to see him playing at this level now.

Can't believe his career almost didn't happen with how awful he was in SD early on... before they drafted Rivers.

Boiler up!

Brees is one of my favorite people in the NFL. Glad to see him playing at this level now.

Can't believe his career almost didn't happen with how awful he was in SD early on... before they drafted Rivers.

They are going to tell a similar story about Sanchez someday.

What did you bet tonight - what should we be rooting for?

I took detroit, but I stupidly teased the line up to 16.5, with the over under going to 53.5.... I've basically been betting on a backdoor cover

Archived