Pats Fans.....Can there be a more idiotic fanbase?

JonEJet

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Hernandez?

The Broncos actually did a decent job of minimizing Gronk. Hernandez they had no answer.

Reed is giving 60 pounds and about 10 years to Gronk. Plus, I like Hernandez getting Ray Lewis. Then what to do about Welker.

I am not saying it is a foregone conclusion the Patriots are getting to the Superbowl. Broncos gave the Patriots fits for a quarter and a half. I like the Patriots chances, but it is far from a slam dunk. The Ravens can be exteremly dangerous and Ray Rice can make Flacco a lot better with effective running.

I don't disagree with you and I too like the Pats chances against the Ravens, but the Ravens are the last team the Pats wanted to face in the AFC.

Their defense is filled with rabid criminals. Ray Lewis would shank Hernandez in the ribs. The Ravens are a scary team when they're motivated.

I think the Packers, Saints and Giants can all beat the Patriots in the SB.

I can't see the Giants making it, I'm sure GB was rooting for Atlanta, and I can see the Giants pulling the upset next week, but can't see them doing it two weeks in a row or beating the Saints in the Superdome

What about Hernandez?

The Broncos actually did a decent job of minimizing Gronk. Hernandez they had no answer.

Reed is giving 60 pounds and about 10 years to Gronk. Plus, I like Hernandez getting Ray Lewis. Then what to do about Welker.

I am not saying it is a foregone conclusion the Patriots are getting to the Superbowl. Broncos gave the Patriots fits for a quarter and a half. I like the Patriots chances, but it is far from a slam dunk. The Ravens can be exteremly dangerous and Ray Rice can make Flacco a lot better with effective running.

Perfect example of the New England fanbase.

In their feeble little minds they've already beaten Denver, and are already facing the Ravens.

So similar to last year against the Jets. I just hope the flying Tebows can hold up their end of the bargain.

JonE I highlighted and bolded my previous statement that you selectively highlighted. Fail.

I can't see the Giants making it, I'm sure GB was rooting for Atlanta, and I can see the Giants pulling the upset next week, but can't see them doing it two weeks in a row or beating the Saints in the Superdome

The Saints are the Giants' kryptonite. The Giants lose by at least 3 TDs everytime thay play them.

I don't disagree with you and I too like the Pats chances against the Ravens, but the Ravens are the last team the Pats wanted to face in the AFC.

Their defense is filled with rabid criminals. Ray Lewis would shank Hernandez in the ribs. The Ravens are a scary team when they're motivated.

I had the Ravens as my FF tem's D, they were overated and cost me a chance at the championship.

I agree the Ravens is the last team the Patriots wanted to face and it is all becaise of Ray Rice. The D can be dangerous, but I thnnk the Patriots have enough weapons to combat that. It is Ray Rice running and making Flacco more effective with the Play Action that squares me.

I had the Ravens as my FF tem's D, they were overated and cost me a chance at the championship.

I agree the Ravens is the last team the Patriots wanted to face and it is all becaise of Ray Rice. The D can be dangerous, but I thnnk the Patriots have enough weapons to combat that. It is Ray Rice running and making Flacco more effective with the Play Action that squares me.

The fact that you're already talking Ravens confirms the fact you're already counting you cookies

I agree with you. I'm not talking about if I think the Giants can make the SB, just that the Saints, Packers and Giants could all beat the Patriots if they did make it. However unlikely.

I agree with you. I'm not talking about if I think the Giants can make the SB, just that the Saints, Packers and Giants could all beat the Patriots if they did make it. However unlikely.

Ahh, i agree then. A NE vs GB or NO sb would be interesting

The fact that you're already talking Ravens confirms the fact you're already counting you cookies

Should we look at your Jets season predictions? ;)

As I said before, I like the Patriots chances. Is that saying they will win without a doubt? No.

I put no creedence in last month's Patriots' win nor do I put much creedence in what Teebow did yesterday.

All things being equal, I think Brady has a better chance of being consistent and replicating what happened lasy month then Teebow has of burning the Patriots D like the Steelers D. It is not because the Patriots D is great, but because I do not think he can be consistently accurate.

Should we look at your Jets season predictions? ;)

As I said before, I like the Patriots chances. Is that saying they will win without a doubt? No.

I put no creedence in last month's Patriots' win nor do I put much creedence in what Teebow did yesterday.

All things being equal, I think Brady has a better chance of being consistent and replicating what happened lasy month then Teebow has of burning the Patriots D like the Steelers D. It is not because the Patriots D is great, but because I do not think he can be consistently accurate.

I think The Pats go to the Superbowl as well, FWIW

Hmmm... That depends how idiot you consider a fanbase who's team is sitting at 8-7, having not beaten one single playoff team all year, and talking about how they're going to win the next week against their division rivals and 3 other games are going to fall into place... Then, the following week, they're going to beat another team because they have a back-up QB playing (who won pretty easily by the way) and then head up into New England, against a team that beat them easily twice this year, and beat them on the road because we were able to do it this year. After that win, this fan base thought back to when the team played and was beaten easily by the Ravens, and talked about how we could win that game as well, because after all, the team only lost because they were missing their starting center. This fan base even whispered about how their team had held Green Bay to only 9 points last year, so really anything was possible.

This is the same fan base that has hammered the patriots every move for years, but has never seen it's team usurp the Pats in the division, hanging on one playoff win. This fan base mocks the Patriots for going 18-0 and losing the Super Bowl but celebrates itself for almost making it to the Super Bowl two years in a row. This fan base does not see the absurdity in that.

This fan base has spent a good portion of the year talking about how bad a QB who plays an untraditional style is, yet has won games this season, and continues to do so, while at the same time talking about the quality and potential of their own QB who by both statistics and the eye test, is awful, but because he was a part of the team while it lost in two conference championship games, is propped in such high regard.

This is also a fan base who's blamed the bulk of the team's failures this season (and in losses the previous years) on an assistant coach. This is a fan base that gave credit to a consultant while ignoring the easy schedule ahead when he arrived and then quickly forgot that entire argument and that the consultant was still there when the offense fell apart against higher quality teams.

So, I guess there probably could be a more idiotic fan base. Fortunately, the above is all just hypothetical.

Hmmm... That depends how idiot you consider a fanbase who's team is sitting at 8-7, having not beaten one single playoff team all year, and talking about how they're going to win the next week against their division rivals and 3 other games are going to fall into place... Then, the following week, they're going to beat another team because they have a back-up QB playing (who won pretty easily by the way) and then head up into New England, against a team that beat them easily twice this year, and beat them on the road because we were able to do it this year. After that win, this fan base thought back to when the team played and was beaten easily by the Ravens, and talked about how we could win that game as well, because after all, the team only lost because they were missing their starting center. This fan base even whispered about how their team had held Green Bay to only 9 points last year, so really anything was possible.

This is the same fan base that has hammered the patriots every move for years, but has never seen it's team usurp the Pats in the division, hanging on one playoff win. This fan base mocks the Patriots for going 18-0 and losing the Super Bowl but celebrates itself for almost making it to the Super Bowl two years in a row. This fan base does not see the absurdity in that.

This fan base has spent a good portion of the year talking about how bad a QB who plays an untraditional style is, yet has won games this season, and continues to do so, while at the same time talking about the quality and potential of their own QB who by both statistics and the eye test, is awful, but because he was a part of the team while it lost in two conference championship games, is propped in such high regard.

This is also a fan base who's blamed the bulk of the team's failures this season (and in losses the previous years) on an assistant coach. This is a fan base that gave credit to a consultant while ignoring the easy schedule ahead when he arrived and then quickly forgot that entire argument and that the consultant was still there when the offense fell apart against higher quality teams.

So, I guess there probably could be a more idiotic fan base. Fortunately, the above is all just hypothetical.

Yeah, I was going to answer Jets fans to the subject, but really all fan bases are equally stupid. There were two people who called in sirius nfl on my way home last night complaining about how bad their OC is, complaining about play calls and such, I had to laugh

:face:

At this point i am afraid to say "Bite me". Because i know you actually will!

My comment is for your stunning hyperbole.

Not a single person? Really? While I think a majority of the 'experts' and general public outside our fanbases likely saw the Patriots winning, this was not a all-time great upset like you make it out to be.

they make me lol

they think only jets fans bring up spygate

I dare any chowd to go to a random NFC teams website and start bragging about the superbowls, and then link the thread here

no, I TRIPLE DOG dare you !

Archived