Boomer & Carton

Jet27

I am listening to these two numb nuts, making fun of Tebow and his religious beliefs, and they are poking fun directly and indirectly at Christianity.

I can tell you, this will be the last time I listen to these two in the morning.

First off the Broncos won, second, Tebow played great, yet these two assholes poke fun.

Hey Boomer, I don't remember you holding up the SB trophy dumbass.

Hey Carton, would you like someone poking fun at your religion? Another dumbass and another self proclamied funny guy.

I've watched that show a few times on DTV and let's face it-it's a terrible show

These two dirtbags, have nothing to say that's positive yet they poke fun at the kid and his beliefs. Goes to show you the IQ level of these two. I know they troll this site so Boomer go **** yourself and Carton...you can go **** yourself as well dumbass.

Boomer your doing good...first your Mexican dog comment about Sanchez now your poking fun at Tebow and his belief in Jesus...your are so F'd up dude..and by the way the diet isn't working!

I stopped listening to WFAN morning show long ago. Carton is an idiot and Boomer just goes along with him (why I do not know). Really, why bother listen to these two morons? 1050's Mike & Mike is OK, but Maddog on Sirius with Evan & Phillips is a good show.

Watching the NFL Channel and listening to Deion and Irving sing "Tebow, TeeeeeeeeeBow" is nauseating.

This guy is playing well, and these NFL greats are "goofing" on the guy tirelessly

Why people hate the guy is beyond me

Me too.....the guy just wins. Each win makes Elway closer to eating his stupid words as well.

I am listening to these two numb nuts, making fun of Tebow and his religious beliefs, and they are poking fun directly and indirectly at Christianity.

I can tell you, this will be the last time I listen to these two in the morning.

First off the Broncos won, second, Tebow played great, yet these two assholes poke fun.

Hey Carton, would you like someone poking fun at your religion? Another dumbass and another self proclamied funny guy.

Tebow puts his faith front and center for everyone to see so I don't really care when this gets brought up. That being said he did what he needed to do last night and those 2 suck anyway so just don't listen

Tebow puts his faith front and center for everyone to see so I don't really care when this gets brought up. That being said he did what he needed to do last night and those 2 suck anyway so just don't listen

Nice

Hey Carton, would you like someone poking fun at your religion? Another dumbass and another self proclamied funny guy.\

That's what i do not like about all religions. It breeds US vs THEM mentality and divides people along religious lines!

At the end of the day religion leads people to believe in a fantasy and results in people responding irrationally and at times violently with deadly consequences.

I have never heard this show. And I am not sure what was the context of what Boomer and Carton said. But my respect for them went up a notch if they were correctly ridiculing the religious delusional bunch!

Boomer cannot stand even a modicum of success if it falls on another QB. He is the most envious QB I have ever heard. He just thinks he was way better than he was. But I remember.....

Boomer was the Isiah Thomas of quarterbacks, minus the rings.

Good thing Woody outbid Dolan then cause Boomer would probably be GM,...... Not that he could have done much worse this year but if he's anything like Isiah we'd probably have no draft picks for the next 2 years and Eddy Curry playing center right now(Who would have probably been as viable a backup as Mike had when Nick went down)

That's what i do not like about all religions. It breeds US vs THEM mentality and divides people along religious lines!

At the end of the day religion leads people to believe in a fantasy and results in people responding irrationally and at times violently with deadly consequences.

I have never heard this show. And I am not sure what was the context of what Boomer and Carton said. But my respect for them went up a notch if they were correctly ridiculing the religious delusional bunch!

...oh, for the love of G-d! Tebow thanking "his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" is going to lead to violence? People need to check themsleves. Why does this irritate your sensibilities? Who cares. Honestly. sometimes I think Tebow has it right. Live a righteous life, do good deeds, work hard, play hard, beleive that G-d will do right by you whatever that path is. Seems like a stress free life. He appears to be very happy. Good for him.

People love knocking others down. Seems like another form of bigotry to me. He's not saying YOU should thank G-d, HE'S thanking G-d. Many athletes do....and without the venom this individual gets for it.

...oh, for the love of G-d! Tebow thanking "his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" is going to lead to violence? People need to check themsleves. Why does this irritate your sensibilities? Who cares. Honestly. sometimes I think Tebow has it right. Live a righteous life, do good deeds, work hard, play hard, beleive that G-d will do right by you whatever that path is. Seems like a stress free life. He appears to be very happy. Good for him.

Who says i am criticizing only Tebow. Its meant for all those religious nutjobs!

Why does it irritate you when somebody criticizes the irrationality of religions.

People love knocking others down. Seems like another form of bigotry to me. He's not saying YOU should thank G-d, HE'S thanking G-d. Many athletes do....and without the venom this individual gets for it.

EXACTLY.....

Who says i am criticizing only Tebow. Its meant for all those religious nutjobs!

Why does it irritate you when somebody criticizes the irrationality of religions.

Because I think calling anyone who is devout a "nutjob" is a form of prejudice. It may be irrational to you, but I assume it's not to those who have a strong belief.

Again, big deal. I think.....wait for it.....if people were, you know - tolerant - of other's ethnic backgrounds, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, etc....we could all stick to making fun of eachother because of the teams we are fans of.

Because I think calling anyone who is devout a "nutjob" is a form of prejudice. It may be irrational to you, but I assume it's not to those who have a strong belief.

Again, big deal. I think.....wait for it.....if people were, you know - tolerant - of other's ethnic backgrounds, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, etc....we could all stick to making fun of eachother because of the teams we are fans of.

Nicely worded. there are many ignorant individuals out there, but these two dumbasses on the Fan take the cake, first off Boomer and his idiotic sidekick, makes fun of Sanchez for being like a Mexican Dog and then he makes fun of Tebow's belief system.

You know those two hypocrites are trolling this as we write.

Stupid dumbasses....

I don't give a sh*t what anyone believes or does one way or another on their own time and it doesn't effect me or hurt anyone. My family are all devout Christians and if the Pats lose next week I might change my mind about this but I'm not religious. I don't mind a thank you god in a post game interview but I find the whole post game prayer circle at midfield like after the Jets game kind of annoying cause I'm watching a football game not a sermon

I have no issues with an individual based on their gender, ethnic backgrounds or any other criteria. Its stupid how we discriminate amongst fellow human beings on this planet.

But religion defies any sense of rationality. If you found someone in a room on knees, closed eyes talking to a hair dryer and asking for favors one would strongly consider if that person deserves to go to a loony bin. Now take out the hair dryer from the picture and the person is considered to be praying.

Its just that most people at an very early age when they have not even reached the age of reason are indoctrinated into believing the non existent and its magical powers that they spend their whole lives living in that state of delusion. Its an imaginary friend that most people on the planet have. How would people react to a kid or an adult having an imaginary friend other that GOD ?

Now I would not have a problem with anyone having an imaginary friend God or otherwise. But this GOD delusion leads to a lot of violence. History is littered with the amount of people who were killed in the name of GOD. The crusades, jihad, religious attacks like 9/11 are part of the same coin. At the end of the day this delusional belief is the seed of fanaticism. It divides us and even right now a lot of the worlds problems are based on "not my religion so its ok to kill" mantra.

I have no issues with an individual based on their gender, ethnic backgrounds or any other criteria. Its stupid how we discriminate amongst fellow human beings on this planet.

But religion defies any sense of rationality. If you found someone in a room on knees, closed eyes talking to a hair dryer and asking for favors one would strongly consider if that person deserves to go to a loony bin. Now take out the hair dryer from the picture and the person is considered to be praying.

Its just that most people at an very early age when they have not even reached the age of reason are indoctrinated into believing the non existent and its magical powers that they spend their whole lives living in that state of delusion. Its an imaginary friend that most people on the planet have. How would people react to a kid or an adult having an imaginary friend other that GOD ?

Now I would not have a problem with anyone having an imaginary friend God or otherwise. But this GOD delusion leads to a lot of violence. History is littered with the amount of people who were killed in the name of GOD. The crusades, jihad, religious attacks like 9/11 are part of the same coin. At the end of the day this delusional belief is the seed of fanaticism. It divides us and even right now a lot of the worlds problems are based on "not my religion so its ok to kill" mantra.

I get it. You're an athiest and you hate religion.

Here's a friendly heads up.....

- Keep this discussion away from the "direct" issue of God, personal belief in god, or anything likewise.

- In other words, talk about those idiots and poking fun at Christianity and how ridiculous you might feel it is, but avoid getting into a discussion over Christianity vs. Atheism, God vs. No God, Cause of wars, etc.

The minute this thread moves away from Boomer and Carton being douchebags and moves into an argument over religion, belief in god, etc, it's going to get closed.

I wonder how much Boomer would enjoy people talking about Gunnar and CF in a comedic manner???

Here's a friendly heads up.....

- Keep this discussion away from the "direct" issue of God, personal belief in god, or anything likewise.

- In other words, talk about those idiots and poking fun at Christianity and how ridiculous you might feel it is, but avoid getting into a discussion over Christianity vs. Atheism, God vs. No God, Cause of wars, etc.

The minute this thread moves away from Boomer and Carton being douchebags and moves into an argument over religion, belief in god, etc, it's going to get closed.

I wonder how much Boomer would enjoy people talking about Gunnar and CF in a comedic manner???

This was exactly my point (your last statement).....Thanks!

You can't hate something that isn't real.

Can you?

the belief is real. Not sure about the Jesus, heaven, parting of the sea's, virgins in heaven, etc. is. I really don't care - I just dislike these "I'm too smart for that religion stuff" folks spewing their disdain for religion. It's as bad as the stuff that annoys them in the first place - like Timmy thanking his Lord and Savior.

Oh, and sorry, Guns....posted this before I saw your "warning."

Is it still okay if I post "wacko left wing loon?" in response to a Tom Shane post on occasion??

Archived