who wins  

24 members have voted

1. 1. who

• Saints
    • 49ers

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha... Guys, this is no mandate on offense versus defense it's 1Q... One that started with a drive down to the 1 and a fumble...

I think they knocked Thomas out cold on that fumble he looked like he was out to me. he didnt even move his arms when the ball was loose

Stop it the Jets dont need elite talent on offense its all about the QB you should know this by now. We do have Joe McKnight though

Harbaugh will upgrade the QB the first chance he gets, assuming he hasn't already done so by drafting Kaepernick in the second round. Having the big QB bails teams out of so many problems along the way that the poor QB just exacerbates.

To be honest, I'm so bored of worrying about Sanchez, bro.

At least the Saints are going to try to make this a game. Can't say you've got to be overly surprised by that though, unlike the Jets, the Saints are one of those teams that as soon as they are down by a decent margin, they're almost a sure bet for a quick TD drive.

I'm curious to see if SF goes into a shell here, most bad coaches would.. Think they can hold on and still win. If they come out throwing, I'm an instant fan

I have the niners today.. Never thought Brees was in the Brady/Manning/Rodgers league, and NO is a different team on grass..

I think I'll still end up sweating this, but def got lucky with teh Thomas fumble and the ST turnover

Brees is close to that group and has as many weapons. Lotta game to go. What spread did you get?

Harbaugh will upgrade the QB the first chance he gets, assuming he hasn't already done so by drafting Kaepernick in the second round. Having the big QB bails teams out of so many problems along the way that the poor QB just exacerbates.

To be honest, I'm so bored of worrying about Sanchez, bro.

Whats strange though is that they had the 49er announcer on the radio and he seemed to think that Harbaugh wants to stick with Smith. He was pointing out Harbaughs relationship with the QB before Luck at Stanford and said he and Smith have a really good bond and he sees him as a valuable piece of the team. I think thats crazy, but that was his feeling. Could also be because he felt the 49ers were not in a position to spend money on other QBs due to all the money ownership has going into a stadium.

Brees is close to that group and has as many weapons. Lotta game to go. What spread did you get?

SF +3, +105.... I liked NO all week till i did a deep dive on the stats and matchups last night and came away thinking it was anyone's game, so I took the points

I'm curious to see if SF goes into a shell here, most bad coaches would.. Think they can hold on and still win. If they come out throwing, I'm an instant fan

I think they'll probably play it a little closer to the vest here, although not excessively so. More a matter of keep the clock rolling and keep the limiting the potential turnovers than anything else.

Although as I'm typing it, I'm watching this drive and if it is any indication then maybe not, because it sure looks like they're going into a shell with those plays. Yikes.

Daryl Johnston had a great point, the 49ers are flying to the ball. When was the last time you saw a Jet defender not look like they're carrying a piano on their back?

Just different level of athlete in the middle. Jets moved like this 2 years ago when Scott still could go. Willis is so good though in the middle. I dont think people realize just how good he really is because he has been buried in obscurity on awful teams.

I think they'll probably play it a little closer to the vest here, although not excessively so. More a matter of keep the clock rolling and keep the limiting the potential turnovers than anything else.

Although as I'm typing it, I'm watching this drive and if it is any indication then maybe not, because it sure looks like they're going into a shell with those plays. Yikes.

Yeah, and it's about to be 17-14... Unless Graham is a zombie.. He didn't look good after that TD catch..

Yeah, and it's about to be 17-14... Unless Graham is a zombie.. He didn't look good after that TD catch..

Yeah, the Saints are really one of the last teams you want to give such a quick chance to get right back in the game. Especially after they put together what looked like such an effortless drive last time (outside of that whole Sproles non-fumble mess). To make such a poor effort to even get a single first down on that last drive, and this early in the game, is really shocking,.

Yeah, the Saints are really one of the last teams you want to give such a quick chance to get right back in the game. Especially after they put together what looked like such an effortless drive last time (outside of that whole Sproles non-fumble mess). To make such a poor effort to even get a single first down on that last drive, and this early in the game, is really shocking,.

Loss aversion ...

The 49ers better do something on this next drive of theirs, even if it's just enough to kill the half and get them in the field goal range, that'd be huge. They just can't go and have a 3 and out here, or this lead could be gone in a blink of an eye.

Yeah, my buddy took kids to disney and ice, can't get the game, so I was texting him the update and ralized if not for the turnovers, the saints are probably up by 14

Archived