Mortal Kombat Mafia: Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

I'm the redirector, actually. But I can only redirect an action away from myself. I've chosen you as my redirection target (sorry!). I didn't think I'd be an early NK target anyway, and that is obviously true as you are still alive, hehe.

A convenient reveal after I suggested it but we'll take it for now. lol.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the roles so far:

Pac, Jaunny Cage, Powerless Townie, has been lynched

Vic, Johnny Cage, Lyncher, Wins!

JiF, Stryker, Insane Town Cop with a 1shot BPV, has been killed

Smash, Green Lantern, Town Bus Driver, has been killed

Round 2...FIGHT!

Ape, Batman, 1shot Town Vigilante has been lynched

Straightcash, Sub Zero, Town Roleblocker, Has been killed

JC, Kano, Town Jack of all trades (4 1shot abilities), Has been killed

And claims:

Leelou - body guard

SMC - hider

JF80 - paralyzer

Crusher - vengeful roleblocker, Lily's lover

Lily - Crusher's lover

BG - ?????

AVM - ?????

Song - roleless

Verbal - redirector

Nae - ????? -- "hinted"

Verb's reveal stinks like crap. I'll bet you everything it's complete horse crap. I say lynch his a$$ now and continue this process tomorrow (although I can certainly reveal now, I just see no reason to yet given Verb is a sure bet as scum). When reading 80's reveal and who he said he used his power on as opposed to who it ended up going to, it actually made a lot of sense to me. If you think about it, it became pretty obvious that it was Smash's role at work there. Now Verb is essentially trying to claim almost the same exact role as Smash, while he tries to jump on 80's claim as an attempt to vet himself. Scum, scum, scum.

Unvote

Vote: Verb

For everyone's reference, Smash's death scene:

JiF, Stryker, Insane Town Cop with a 1shot BPV, has been killed

Smash, Green Lantern, Town Bus Driver, has been killed

Round 2...FIGHT!

The explanation of the role posted:

Bus Driver

From MafiaWiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Bus Driver Alias: none Alignment:

Role type:

• Manipulative

Choice:

• Night

The Bus Driver is a role that can choose to switch two players each night. Thus, any night action performed on a switched player will affect the other player targeted by the Bus Driver. The Bus Driver's night choices are only valid for that same night.

For example, suppose a Bus Driver switches John and Jack. That same night, a roleblocker tries to block John and a Goon tries to kill Jack. In the end, Jack will be roleblocked and John will be killed.

The verb form of what a Bus Driver does is "drives".

Bus Driver has been seen as each alignment and historically is a pro-Town role; however, some moderators consider Bus Driver to be a Negative Utility role in Town hands, since it is more likely to thwart or confuse power roles than help. The pro-Town intent of this role is to attempt to redirect the scum's kill onto a better target.

But now we're supposed to believe Verb is a redirecter? I call bullsh*t.

Leelou never intended to strike the hammer down that quick and it seems fairly clear in the time count for the votes. I believed her when she says she was blindsided. I'm more apt to look at low post count people who bitch about other people who have low post counts.

-sighs- Here is the biggest hint. Leelou was gaining a vote train. I refused to vote and defended her. Kinda sick of people choosing to lead the game JF80. It's not just mafia that get in trouble from mass reveals.

Yeah, we shouldn't have to wait till Friday night. I got 3 votes, will vote for Leelou to self preserve but she'll do the same to me and we'll both be at L-2. So might as well come clean now.

As Chameleon, I'm the town hider.

I "hide" behind a player each night. First night was JF80 and second night was AVM. I figured those were good choices because it wouldve been bad form to kill last game's mod on the first night (I would have died with him) and no one really cares about AVM except Vic. And if either was scum, my death would have been for a purpose.

Your words hurt, SMC. :(

First off, I can verify Leelou as definitely town. I'm the "backup bodyguard." Didn't know who I was even protecting, I was told I'm pretty much roleless until the BG dies

-sighs- Here is the biggest hint. Leelou was gaining a vote train. I refused to vote and defended her. Kinda sick of people choosing to lead the game JF80. It's not just mafia that get in trouble from mass reveals.

Well last game Mafia got obliterated by mass reveals in a heavily roled up game. Just saying. Plus, town isn't doing so well.

If you don't want to reveal I didn't push it, Lily did.

Verb's reveal stinks like crap. I'll bet you everything it's complete horse crap. I say lynch his a$$ now and continue this process tomorrow (although I can certainly reveal now, I just see no reason to yet given Verb is a sure bet as scum).

How about you go ahead and reveal and then we can consider lynching Verb. Avoiding mass reveal = scummy at this point, IMO.

I'm...confused more now?

I don't like this at all.

Well last game Mafia got obliterated by mass reveals in a heavily roled up game. Just saying. Plus, town isn't doing so well.

If you don't want to reveal I didn't push it, Lily did.

And his very next post:

How about you go ahead and reveal and then we can consider lynching Verb. Avoiding mass reveal = scummy at this point, IMO.

That's a harder push than I gave it for sure. I dropped it once I figured out what she was hinting at, by the way.

BG and Nae stick out, obviously -- though I don't disagree with Verbal either.

Song is the only roleless, but I will remind everyone that Pac was roleless so it's not like she's the ONLY one. Of course, that could be a point brought up to help her defend herself...but the other three are more pressing at the moment IMO.

I don't like this at all.

And his very next post:

That's a harder push than I gave it for sure. I dropped it once I figured out what she was hinting at, by the way.

BG didn't even make an attempt to reveal. if Nae is being secretive for her own purposes, whatever, at least she's dropping hints.

I agree with you, BG, but you better reveal.

Unvote:

Vote: Verbal

That's fine with me, as I was posting that there were still a few who hadn't revealed so I figured since we had a scum pegged, no reason to give them more info going into the night phase, but since the rest revealed, there's no reason to wait now.

The reason I was able to figure that all out is because I'm a vig with unblockable shots. Definitely kind of a double-edged sword, since if I take a bad shot at a town power role, even if it's someone who's protected they're dead. Night one I shot at brett, but he didn't end up dead, which didn't make any sense to me considering it was supposedly unblockable (I even PMed Nolder to make sure it wasn't a mistake). After 80 revealed his role, it all made sense as with JiF, who 80 used his role on, ending up dead despite having a vest, and brett living but being unable to vote, it's pretty obvious that me and 80 are the people that Smash used his role on. Which means Verb is full of sh*t.

Oh, and AVM, you confused the sh*t out of me and clearly SMC too. Just to clarify, when you were saying "BG" before you were referring to the bodyguard, not me, right? That took me like 3 rereads to figure out, because I had no idea what was going on there at first.

LOL. Wait, AVM wasn't talking about you?

I find it hard to believe that AVM is backup bodyguard. How many killing roles are there in this game?

LOL...you really think as scum I'd claim backup bodyguard? I come from the Vic school of go big or go home, and remember my scum game with CTM? Backup bodyguard is EASILY the most killable claim, and I had the luxury of seeing everyone else's claims if I was going to make something up.

LOL...you really think as scum I'd claim backup bodyguard? I come from the Vic school of go big or go home, and remember my scum game with CTM? Backup bodyguard is EASILY the most killable claim, and I had the luxury of seeing everyone else's claims if I was going to make something up.

Nice WIFOM, umbrella-phobic.

Oh, and AVM, you confused the sh*t out of me and clearly SMC too. Just to clarify, when you were saying "BG" before you were referring to the bodyguard, not me, right? That took me like 3 rereads to figure out, because I had no idea what was going on there at first.

LOL. Wait, AVM wasn't talking about you?

LMAO off, sorry. No I meant bodyguard I just didn't want to type it out.

To clarify further -- my role didn't include me knowing about any other players whatsoever. I honestly assumed I was connected to Lily, but essentially I was told I wouldnt know anything until the bodyguard died

Negativo. At least I don't see any reason he would have been. Trust me, that confused the hell out of me. Like I said though, I think he was using it as an abbreviation for bodyguard. Poor choice there.

Got it. Based on what happened last game, I was thinking that you had a significant role, Leelou was your body guard, and AVM was her back up.

Freakin AVM needs to be more careful with his acronyms.

Got it. Based on what happened last game, I was thinking that you had a significant role, Leelou was your body guard, and AVM was her back up.

Freakin AVM needs to be more careful with his acronyms.

My bad. It was my subconscious striking back at you for saying no one cared....people cared when I typed BG!!!

Archived