THE ILK

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pitt Boss

Dog The Bounty Hunter

Cake Boss

Top 3 Modern Inventions

HTML - starting with hypercard on early macs. This enables the web and gave birth to xml etc.

Automobiles - US Geography is too sparse for regional mass transit beyond urban areas.

Cellular phone networks - Leave the house without your phone and tell me you don't need it.

Top 3 small businesses people don't realize are profitable:

HTML - starting with hypercard on early macs. This enables the web and gave birth to xml etc.

Automobiles - US Geography is too sparse for regional mass transit beyond urban areas.

Cellular phone networks - Leave the house without your phone and tell me you don't need it.

Top 3 small businesses people don't realize are profitable:

Pot dealer

Coke dealer

meth dealer

Top 3 lunar seas

gosselins if anyone still remembers them

casey anthony

and personally tom cruise

top 3 states

Maine, its where my heart is - no matter how good or bad life was, the lake was always the same and always the reset button, if you will.

New York, its where I'm from.

Indiana, its where my girl is from. Otherwise it sucks, but hey, I love the sh*t out her. :P

Top 3 dog breeds

Maine, its where my heart is - no matter how good or bad life was, the lake was always the same and always the reset button, if you will.

Indiana, its where my girl is from. Otherwise it sucks, but hey, I love the sh*t out her. :tongue:

Top 3 dog breeds

German Shepard

Doberman Pincher

Husky

Top 3 worst fashion fads

Indiana, its where my girl is from. Otherwise it sucks, but hey, I love the sh*t out her. :P

Top 3 dog breeds

shepherd

lab

husky

top 3 liquors

Indiana, its where my girl is from. Otherwise it sucks, but hey, I love the sh*t out her. :tongue:

Top 3 dog breeds

OG (Standard) Poodles not those toy dog poodles...as good a breed as you'll find.

German Sherperd

Bernese Mountain Dog

Top 3 nude beaches

What are you a the freakin devil? Canadian bacon on fvcking pizza. Better than hot sausage or peperoni? You sicko. Congratulations you the firs6t person to ever go on Crushers ignore list. OMG

I believe it was Doris Day who sang: "que sera sera"

exile on main street

beggars banquet

let it bleed

that hurt... so many more...

top three reasons to post on internet forums

To make Bleedin Green not like me.

To make JoeC36 tolirate me.

To make Max ban me.

Top 3 JN female posters

Banker

Lawyer

Politician

3 best quotes.

• A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved. vonnegut

• It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat - teddy R

• Press any key to continue, where's the any key?" - Homer simpson

top 3 jets TD's

• A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved. vonnegut

• It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat - teddy R

• Press any key to continue, where's the any key?" - Homer simpson

top 3 jets TD's

Matt Snell off left tackle - SBIII

Any of the Wesley Walker from Ken O'brien tds on September 21, 1986

The one we score to win our next SB (maybe dead when that happens)

Top worse MNF commentators

• 2 weeks later...

Archived