Giants - Packers poll

who wins  

15 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Giants
    • Packers

Packers. Giants' pass rush is very good, but Rodgers gets rid of the ball quickly, so the pass rush can be negated.

It should be a shootout, and the Giants have a decent chance to score lots of points on a bad Pack defense, but I still think Rodgers will score more. However, if the Giants run game can show up big, and they can play keep away, it will be close.

I've never believed that the league tried to fix games via the refs, but this Packers game is really making me question that.

I missed half of it tbh. I can't have fun watching the Playoffs until I know the Pats are out. This sucks. Packers were the team to do it.

Giants are routing the Packers. The Gmen are getting hot at the right time, I think they'll go to San Fran and win

Yep-most complete team in the play-offs. Pass rush hides a lot of sins in the secondary. Eli is just a notch below the top tier QB's.

Horrible that the last drive was extended by a BS call.

Edited by GimmeShelter

I've never believed that the league tried to fix games via the refs, but this Packers game is really making me question that.

Yeah, you've got a good argument looking at this game. At least 3 total phantom calls all going against the Giants. The roughing call on Osi was an embarrassment.

I've always thought that Eli would register in the mildly autistic spectrum. He's just completely immune to what's going on around him. He doesn't care where he's playing, he doesn't care what happened on the play or series before and he certainly doesn't get flustered by the game situation. On the other hand, he's not a Brees or Brady-style technician. He just goes out like he's playing at the company picnic and throws the ball around the park. Really an interesting dude.

Edited by T0mShane

I've always thought that Eli would register in the mildly autistic spectrum. He's just completely immune to what's going on around him. He doesn't care where he's playing, he doesn't care what happened on the play or series before and he certainly doesn't get flustered by the game situation. On the other hand, he's not a Brees or Brady-style technician. He just goes out like he's playing at the company picnic and throws the ball around the park. Really an interesting dude.

Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Peyton if he is healthy... who else are you taking before Eli?

True. He showed some emotions up till a few years ago but now he is ice out there. Has really taken his game to another level.

Big tip of the hat to the Giants OL taday as Eli was really only pressured once or twice.

Not sure about that. They woud have pissed on the Packers defense. The Giants present a bigger problem for them than the Pack would have assuming they both win next week..

I think the Giants absolutely destroy the 49ers next week and the Pats make short work of Baltimore. Can't see the Pats not tearing up the Giants, though.