Tony Sparano in as OC

BroadwayJ667

So if there offense was worse than ours, and he was the HC and did not take over the play calling, how the fuk can you actually say this is a good choice to call our plays? The guy knows less than nothing about passing the ball that's why, he is worse than Schotty, at O-Coordinator, if this becomes him taking Callahans job as OL/assistant HC, great welcome aboard. But him calling plays, say hello to a new GM, HC, OC, and maybe Matt Barkley

a little harsh don't you think? read up on him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Sparano

and lol that Wikipedia is already calling him the OC of the NYJ!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if there offense was worse than ours, and he was the HC and did not take over the play calling, how the fuk can you actually say this is a good choice to call our plays? The guy knows less than nothing about passing the ball that's why, he is worse than Schotty, at O-Coordinator, if this becomes him taking Callahans job as OL/assistant HC, great welcome aboard. But him calling plays, say hello to a new GM, HC, OC, and maybe Matt Barkley

I would let this play out a bit first and let's see what they do.

Here is what is good about the move. They have another head coach guy that can help restore some order to the locker room. They got rid of Schotty and can bring Holmes back now, which they have to for cap reasons anyhow.

Give them some time to sort through the exact plan for the passing game. Sparano is going to be a run-first coach which is what Rex wants...

If I were Sanchez, I'd roll off of Kate Upton just long enough to call my agent and demand a trade. The way Sparano handled Henne was the exact way you ruin a young QB.

Did you just suggest that Mark could suggest a trade and anyone would listen?

a little harsh don't you think? read up on him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Sparano

and lol that Wikipedia is already calling him the OC of the NYJ!

Yea in summary he is a ******* offensive line coach and good with the running game, who needed a 2nd coach to run the passing game when he was in Dallas cause he doesn't know what the **** a forward pass is in today's game. Warm up the FG kicker for the 1 time we get the ball handed to us in FG range, disgraceful move, they didn't even explore other options how is that responsible as a NFL franchise, what happened to due diligence will look under every rock? No we need to make a statement that we want discipline on that side of the ball overreaction.

****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea in summary he is a ******* offensive line coach and good with the running game, who needed a 2nd coach to run the passing game when he was in Dallas cause he doesn't know what the **** a forward pass is in today's game. Warm up the FG kicker for the 1 time we get the ball handed to us in FG range, disgraceful move, they didn't even explore other options how is that responsible as a NFL franchise, what happened to due diligence will look under every rock? No we need to make a statement that we want discipline on that side of the ball overreaction.

****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude.. he was the play caller for the 2006 Cowboys.. that year they were 7th in the league with 262 passing yards a game.

Dude, you're a douchebag hhahahahahhaa....I think Matt Moore looked pretty decent under Sporano. You've already said Sanchez blows, he has no chance anyway, right?

You're just a miserable soul...lol

Yes, I'm a miserable douchebag, but I'm holding out hope that Haley is the next hire. I don't want Sparano anywhere near my QB, whoever it is.

Here is what is good about the move. They have another head coach guy that can help restore some order to the locker room. They got rid of Schotty and can bring Holmes back now, which they have to for cap reasons anyhow.

Give them some time to sort through the exact plan for the passing game. Sparano is going to be a run-first coach which is what Rex wants...

I agree Rex wants a run first coach, but Sparano is a run only coach, we watched there offense fail repeatedly over the last 3 seasons, the passing game did not get better till Sparano was gone this year. Rex needs to look to guys like Hue Jackson, or my favorite Greg Knapp, a run first coach complimented by a vertical play action game, and well timed screen passes, also he is familiar with the USC offense because it is modeled after Kubiaks offense whom he coaches for.

luckily we don't have a young QB anymore. we have a 4th year vet who's about to realize his potential.

Pac, homey, Sanchez is a sulky kid with confidence as brittle as a Saltine and who deals with adversity about as well as JonEJet deals with personal hygiene.

dude.. he was the play caller for the 2006 Cowboys.. that year they were 7th in the league with 262 passing yards a game.

Dude he had absolutely nothing to do with the passing game ZERO, that year it was Todd Haleys show, everything in the passing game went through Haley, all Sparano did was coach up the O line and design the running plays, and called whatever Parcells told him and if it was a pass play, all he did was shout out the name off the play, having no clue how it's designed.

I agree Rex wants a run first coach, but Sparano is a run only coach, we watched there offense fail repeatedly over the last 3 seasons, the passing game did not get better till Sparano was gone this year. Rex needs to look to guys like Hue Jackson, or my favorite Greg Knapp, a run first coach complimented by a vertical play action game, and well timed screen passes, also he is familiar with the USC offense because it is modeled after Kubiaks offense whom he coaches for.

I hear you, let's just see if there is anything else to this before grading them on it. i.e. is there another coach coming in?

The problem with Holmes is that doesn't just have a beef with Shotty, he's at war with half of the damn offense. Mark and Brandon Moore at the very least, probably others.

As to the comment about the running game, you know, the more I think about it, the less sense it makes. Rex wants ground and pound, so what does he do? Draft a first round QB, and acquire 3 former first round draft picks at wide receiver within a 2 year time span. Meanwhile, "ground and pound" gets.... Shonn Greene? Joe McKnight? Bilal Powell? What?

Seriously, if our main priority is running the football then why no effort at all to get a 1st round talent there (either through the draft or FA). Tomlinson doesn't count at his age.

Pac, homey, Sanchez is a sulky kid with confidence as brittle as a Saltine and who deals with adversity about as well as JonEJet deals with personal hygiene.

haha.. it was like club med with schotty.. Gandolfini is about to go full metal jacket on his a$$. he's about to go from Marky Mark to Mr. Wahlberg.

... u guys realize head coaches are usually just managers.. walk around checkin out offense and defense but not really hands on.. he prolly had very little to do with directly "ruining" henne.. although i never thought henne was that good.. had all the tools but never won, he did torch us a couple times.....

sparano was the cowboys oc when romo first came around.. so im sure he'll do more than u guys give him credit for

Dude he had absolutely nothing to do with the passing game ZERO, that year it was Todd Haleys show, everything in the passing game went through Haley, all Sparano did was coach up the O line and design the running plays, and called whatever Parcells told him and if it was a pass play, all he did was shout out the name off the play, having no clue how it's designed.

well seein how u must have been there cuz u have such valid information.. what would u suggest??

... u guys realize head coaches are usually just managers.. walk around checkin out offense and defense but not really hands on.. he prolly had very little to do with directly "ruining" henne.. although i never thought henne was that good.. had all the tools but never won, he did torch us a couple times.....

sparano was the cowboys oc when romo first came around.. so im sure he'll do more than u guys give him credit for

Good point....I agree with you that Henne is a meh talent at QB...not a good enough athlete for one thing...and he did start off with arguably the best RB duo in the league along with a brand new road grading #1 pick OL...That said, there's just no way he's covering all bases with this small offensive coaching staff.

Yeah Haley and IIRC a younger, less ridiculed Jason Garrett got alot of credit for their passing game.

I hear you, let's just see if there is anything else to this before grading them on it. i.e. is there another coach coming in?

Don't hold your breath for Haley, he is rumored to have a hand shake deal to go back to Arizona, also can you imagine Haley, and Sparano screaming at Sanchez? You think his body language and attitude are bad now, what will it be then? Don't get me started on Holmes, he will probably end up fist fighting one or both on the sideline with there hard a$$ attitude, and his piss poor attitude. Sanchez, and Holmes will both be here next year, Sanchez needs a Sean Payton type coach, not philosophy wise but teaching and positive reinforcement coaching, it sucks that he does because at the money he makes it shouldn't be that way in his 4th year, but that's his mental make up, and the system needs to be something that is built around him like Payton did with Brees, (not comparing him to Brees talent wise, just the situation with Payton, and Brees) maximizing what's left of his strengths and help fixing his weaknesses.

I will make a GUARANTEE, and will wager anything in the $50 range (that's all I can afford) if it's stricly Sparano's show Sanchez will be benched at sometime during the season, LOCK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our running game and offensive line WILL get better. Our passing game will not UNLESS we get Haley with him.

If Haley is coming along, I am more than excited. I'm a little mixed with just TS though. PLEASE, HALEY COME TO NEW YORK!

Haley coming here would be a complete upset, and I would be shocked if he does not go back to Arizona. I pray I'm wrong even thou I don't think Sanchez can survive there hard a$$ attitudes, he needs to be babied like Carrol, and Rex did, and the system needs to be built AROUND him not forced on him he is a specific type QB and will only be successful in specific systems designed for his skill set alla Payton did for Brees, they built the offense TOGETHER.

So our solution to this entire fiasco is to keep Sanchez and hire a blind guy who knows dick when it comes to QB's.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

SHUT THE **** UP SCHOTTY GOT FIRED SO EVERYTHING IS OK JUST LET ME ENJOY THIS MOMENT WHY WON'T YOU LET ME ENJOY THIS MOMENT??????

Don't hold your breath for Haley, he is rumored to have a hand shake deal to go back to Arizona, also can you imagine Haley, and Sparano screaming at Sanchez? You think his body language and attitude are bad now, what will it be then? Don't get me started on Holmes, he will probably end up fist fighting one or both on the sideline with there hard a$$ attitude, and his piss poor attitude. Sanchez, and Holmes will both be here next year, Sanchez needs a Sean Payton type coach, not philosophy wise but teaching and positive reinforcement coaching, it sucks that he does because at the money he makes it shouldn't be that way in his 4th year, but that's his mental make up, and the system needs to be something that is built around him like Payton did with Brees, (not comparing him to Brees talent wise, just the situation with Payton, and Brees) maximizing what's left of his strengths and help fixing his weaknesses.

I will make a GUARANTEE, and will wager anything in the $50 range (that's all I can afford) if it's stricly Sparano's show Sanchez will be benched at sometime during the season, LOCK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haley has a 'handshake' with Arizona? I highly doubt that. What the hell is he waiting for? He's been off since week 15 or whatever.

It's been rumored that Haley wants to team up with TS. Haley has also had ties with our organization. I'm just hoping he comes along man! He can tutor Sanchez and develop our passing game while TS works on our offensive line and running game.

If it's week 1, then it's the best hire we've made in a long time!

Archived