ESPN Poll Sanchez vs Tebow

CTM

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really thought he would take the vote in New Mexico. Hell, if you look on the bottom right, you'll notice he doesn't even have the international vote.

The whole world is united in thinking Tebow > Sanchez

Meh, they both suck a$$. This poll would have been the exact inverse one year ago. It's really more of a question of "which one sucks less at this given moment". I'd bet you anything the vast majority of NFL fans would rather have neither of them as their QB.

Of course the results are really less of a disappointment than the poll's existence.

Of course the results are really less of a disappointment than the poll's existence.

The poll only exists because ESPN is staffed by obnoxious douchebags. It's really not a statement on the relative performances of either QB as it is a statement of how moronic ESPN is.

The real answer to this question as of 1/12/12 is "neither."

The poll only exists because ESPN is staffed by obnoxious douchebags. It's really not a statement on the relative performances of either QB as it is a statement of how moronic ESPN is.

I dunno, I answered Tebow... What he did agaisnt the Steelers is way better then any game Sanchez has ever had in the playoffs, against a better defense to boot!

Must be tough working the daily grind, selling anchors, when your true calling was President of ESPN.

I would bet you right now if you polled them against all the QB's in the NFL Tebow would probably beat about 75% of the starting QB's right now and whitewash 50%. That is how insane fans have become over Tebow thanks to the media.

He would lose to

Brady

Brees

Rogers

Eli

Big Ben

Rivers

Romo

Vick

Draw

Stafford

Beat

Flacco

Ryan

Newton

Bradford

Cutler

Shutout

Sanchez

Fitzpatrick

Moore

McCoy/Wallace

Who Ever the Colts QB was

Yates

Locker/Hasslebeck

Gabbert

Orton

Palmer

Grossman

Ponder

Freeman

Kolb/Skelton

Smith

Whitehurst/Jackson

I would bet you right now if you polled them against all the QB's in the NFL Tebow would probably beat about 75% of the starting QB's right now and whitewash 50%. That is how insane fans have become over Tebow thanks to the media.

He would lose to

Brady

Brees

Rogers

Eli

Big Ben

Rivers

Romo

Vick

Draw

Stafford

Beat

Flacco

Ryan

Newton

Bradford

Cutler

Shutout

Sanchez

Fitzpatrick

Moore

McCoy/Wallace

Who Ever the Colts QB was

Yates

Locker/Hasslebeck

Gabbert

Orton

Palmer

Grossman

Ponder

Freeman

Kolb/Skelton

Smith

Whitehurst/Jackson

How many people would Sanchez beat? 3 or 4? 0?

Why would you give creed to anything that the vast majority of people who vote in polls on ESPN believe, anyway? Exactly how does that say what is true?

Cause sometimes, adding together a whole lot of dumb = smart... Cause it supports the notion that those fans who are questioning Sanchez aren't the ones with bias. The fact is the vast majority of the football watching world thinks he stinks

But mainly cause I think it's funny, tbh

I dunno, I answered Tebow... What he did agaisnt the Steelers is way better then any game Sanchez has ever had in the playoffs, against a better defense to boot!

Tebow completed 47.6% of his passes. I'm not impressed.

Sanchez's performances last year in the postseason on the road in NE and Pittsburgh were both better than what Tebow did Sunday.

How many people would Sanchez beat? 3 or 4? 0?

The way he played this past year ? Maybe 5 ? Whitewash 0

Tebowmainia has gotten to such ridiculous levels now that I think that if they ran that poll every day insert a different QB each day that you would get the same numbers for quite a number of QB's and he would beat alot of good QB's who he has no buisness being in the same discussion about when it comes to Quarterbacking your team the next couple of years.

Tebow completed 47.6% of his passes. I'm not impressed.

Sanchez's performances last year in the postseason on the road in NE and Pittsburgh were both better than what Tebow did Sunday.

You crazy... NE and Indy defenses stink, Pitts defense way better

Archived