ESPN Poll Sanchez vs Tebow

CTM

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once Tebow gets rolled by the Pats this weekend, the luster will wear off. Just like it did before the Steelers game.

Agree. Denver even entertained playing him on 1st down ONLY against Pitt. That's how bad he was for the three prior weeks.

Still a great story and a must watch for right now.

1) Sanchez has never thrown a TD pass in an OT playoff game and I am on record as saying he never will , sh!t chances are he may never play in another playoff game.

2) The very fact that a discussion even exists whether Sanchez is better or worse than Tebow pretty much tells ya how fcuking terrrible he is. After one season coaching this dud Sparano will be wishing he had stayed fired.

1) Sanchez has never thrown a TD pass in an OT playoff game and I am on record as saying he never will , sh!t chances are he may never play in another playoff game.

2) The very fact that a discussion even exists whether Sanchez is better or worse than Tebow pretty much tells ya how fcuking terrrible he is. After one season coaching this dud Sparano will be wishing he had stayed fired.

1) huh?

2)Nostrodamus I presume?

So Jif, we can assume what you are telling us is that Tebow is guaranteed to beat the Pats this weekend, right?

After all, Sanchez did that in his second year at QB in a playoff game on the road in NE.

Correct?

If his defense holds them to 14 points up until 1 minute left in the game, I'd imagine yes.. he will

but denver's defense is nowhere near as good as ours so, it's not likely

I would bet you right now if you polled them against all the QB's in the NFL Tebow would probably beat about 75% of the starting QB's right now and whitewash 50%. That is how insane fans have become over Tebow thanks to the media.

He would lose to

Brady

Brees

Rogers

Eli

Big Ben

Rivers

Romo

Vick

Draw

Stafford

Beat

Flacco

Ryan

Newton

Bradford

Cutler

Shutout

Sanchez

Fitzpatrick

Moore

McCoy/Wallace

Who Ever the Colts QB was

Yates

Locker/Hasslebeck

Gabbert

Orton

Palmer

Grossman

Ponder

Freeman

Kolb/Skelton

Smith

Whitehurst/Jackson

In your "He would lose to" category you left out Dalton.

What if Denver's defense holds them to 21 in the game-because that is what happened too. Do you guarantee a Denver win then?

Well, I said 14 cause clearly the Jets, with a 14 pt lead and 1:41 to play we're in prevent mode on the last drive..

That being said, if they hold NE to 21 they stand a very good chance of winning

Particularly if the defense sets Denver up at NE's 12, 49 and 37 and 20 during the game, like the Jets defense set up the Jets offense..

It's a bit unbelievable to me that you think there's a single QB in the league that wouldn't win in that scenario, given how poor NE's defense is.. The Jets offense mounted 1 drive of more then 50 yards the entire game...

Well, I said 14 cause clearly the Jets, with a 14 pt lead and 1:41 to play we're in prevent mode on the last drive..

That being said, if they hold NE to 21 they stand a very good chance of winning

Particularly if the defense sets Denver up at NE's 12, 49 and 37 and 20 during the game, like the Jets defense set up the Jets offense..

It's a bit unbelievable to me that you think there's a single QB in the league that wouldn't win in that scenario, given how poor NE's defense is.. The Jets offense mounted 1 drive of more then 50 yards the entire game...

New England's defense has been poor the entire year. They still managed to have the best record in the AFC.

I would tell you that NE's defense is worse than last year, meaning "advantage Tebow" in your equation of Tebow vs Sanchez.

Let's see if your prediction of a "win" turns out.

New England's defense has been poor the entire year. They still managed to have the best record in the AFC.

I would tell you that NE's defense is worse than last year, meaning "advantage Tebow" in your equation of Tebow vs Sanchez.

Let's see if your prediction of a "win" turns out.

Lol.. ok... again, is Denver's defens shuts down Brady like the Jets defense did (which they won't) any QB will beat them, even one as bad as Tebow, or Sanchez

I went to 2 Jets games this year. Sitting uppers in the EZ i.e. all 22 view

not only do the WR get separation, alot of the times they are running wide open

I know, I went to 1 and sat in EZ middle tier

Archived