comments about shop.newyorkjets.com

tommccabe

Moss jerseys for $18.83 - sweet. Last year they sold Vinny jerseys for $16.16. Nice play on numbers. Maybe next we will see a sale on Toby Gowin jerseys for $1.93, which is what I think his hangtime was last year.

Coles jerseys not going to be in stock until May 25? What's up with that? I would imagine there is a warehouse somewhere on Long Island full of old, slighty dusty jerseys. I mean, who would think they would ever be able to get rid of all the jerseys they print - I'm sure there's a bigger warehouse full of Blair Thomas jerseys waiting, god forbid, for the day he comes out of retirement

Moss jerseys for $18.83 - sweet. Last year they sold Vinny jerseys for $16.16. Nice play on numbers. Maybe next we will see a sale on Toby Gowin jerseys for $1.93, which is what I think his hangtime was last year.

Coles jerseys not going to be in stock until May 25? What's up with that? I would imagine there is a warehouse somewhere on Long Island full of old, slighty dusty jerseys. I mean, who would think they would ever be able to get rid of all the jerseys they print - I'm sure there's a bigger warehouse full of Blair Thomas jerseys waiting, god forbid, for the day he comes out of retirement

LimoLady?????

Archived