Jets expected to simplify playbook for Sanchez

dolphann4life

Another thing is being together with that same "go to" WR year after year. The QB/WR relationship grows over a period of time not by dragging different guys in here every year. How many times did we see the WR and QB NOT on the same page this year ? Was every single time Sanchez Fault ? or were new players having issues grasping a complicated playbook as well ? No telling what stupidity was going on behind closed doors but when you see players having the issues we saw at some point you need to take notice and fix it. Plax came in with little time to get used to Sanchez and vice versa yet he was in on damn near every down early in the season why not ease him in ?

That was my point, I used the Brady Welker as an example instead of just saying you need a QB, WR prolonged relationship to develop this. I think Sanchez and Kerley are on that path I liked what I saw from them this season, there were a couple mix ups but it was there first year that's to be expected.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was my point, I used the Brady Welker as an example instead of just saying you need a QB, WR prolonged relationship to develop this. I think Sanchez and Kerley are on that path I liked what I saw from them this season, there were a couple mix ups but it was there first year that's to be expected.

yep I got what you meant and I was very happy with Kerley as well I think hes going to make a damn good slot receiver for years to come. So does this mean the Jets will now trade him like they Did with LC back in 03 > Just being a wise a$$.

This is becuase your arguing with people who dont understand the game. Most if it is about talent and execution like I said some of the better teams run a simple playbook and dare you to stop them and probably only design a few plays here and there to adjust to an upcomming opponent. I think this is what hurt Shotty he tried to get to fancy at times rather than having his team grasp the simple things.

I think its time for Max to have webinar with Smash explaining Football to us all. Then we can all be at his level and have some serious debates. As of right now, we're all morons and Smash is the man. Hard to argue with someone who should be at the very least a GM in the NFL.

Very intimidating. A webinar for Football 101 with Smash is on tap. I'm going to make this happen. Are you up for the challenge Smash?

I think its time for Max to have webinar with Smash explaining Football to us all. Then we can all be at his level and have some serious debates. As of right now, we're all morons and Smash is the man. Hard to argue with someone who should be at the very least a GM in the NFL.

Very intimidating. A webinar for Football 101 with Smash is on tap. I'm going to make this happen. Are you up for the challenge Smash?

Why having a bad QB and elite level players at every other position is the true path to NFL greatness, by Smashmouth

Favre is lauded for telling Schotty his playbook is too complicated but Sanchez gets ripped when they say they're going to scale it back.

You guys.. so cute with your whining.

That's because people actually believe some gigantic shift was made when Favre "forced" his super secret super specially designed offense on Schittenhimer. No one wants to realize that within a month the super secret super special offense was installed and understood by all the players because that would be acknowledging something bad very bad.

Max can you start a kindergarten section for the kiddies ? Apparently football talk is too much for them to deal with without going off the deep end. Maybe they can finger paint and experiment with each other

I'm down but only if you give me a lesson every day on real Football so I have as high level understanding as you while I eat the free crayons.

That's because people actually believe some gigantic shift was made when Favre "forced" his super secret super specially designed offense on Schittenhimer. No one wants to realize that within a month the super secret super special offense was installed and understood by all the players because that would be acknowledging something bad very bad.

Dude, Shcottenheimer's gone. You may go now.

I get the "Run" and "Pass" part. But can you explain what the 1 and 2 mean?

that is whats known in certain football circles as the "special Shotty run run pass 3 and out series". I thought you were a little more advanced you may have to stay after school and run some monkey drills .

that is whats known in certain football circles as the "special Shotty run run pass 3 and out series". I thought you were a little more advanced you may have to stay after school and run some monkey drills .

I will do whatever it takes to have half the knowledge of Football as you.

Archived