Jets expected to simplify playbook for Sanchez

dolphann4life

How about Cam Newton? He's never had an NFL TC. Same with Dalton. Stafford has the same # of TC's Sanchez has had.

and Mark has 4 more playoff wins then the 3 of them combined. He actually completed passes, important passes, in those games as well.

Weird, I know.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and Mark has 4 more playoff wins then the 3 of them combined. He actually completed passes, important passes, in those games as well.

Weird, I know.

Mark doesn't have playoff wins. The Jets have playofff wins.

Or are you saying the Panthers and Lions and Bengals would have won 4 playoff games if only Mark Sanchez was their QB?

The 2 rookies are already better QB's than Sanchez and Stafford is light years ahead of where Sanchez could ever hope to be.

He's inaccurate with his passes, careless holding the ball, has incurable tunnel vision, is flat-out stupid, and is a sulky wimp.

Mark doesn't have playoff wins. The Jets have playofff wins.

Or are you saying the Panthers and Lions and Bengals would have won 4 playoff games if only Mark Sanchez was their QB?

The 2 rookies are already better QB's than Sanchez and Stafford is light years ahead of where Sanchez could ever hope to be.

He's inaccurate with his passes, careless holding the ball, has incurable tunnel vision, is flat-out stupid, and is a sulky wimp.

Do you deny that Mark played well in those games?

How is it possible that a stupid, careless, sulky, homo-fag whimp was able to outperform Brady in Foxboro and beat Manning in Indy?

I'd be willing to bet CTM's hairpiece that next year we'll see a huge boost in Sanchez' game. I think the team will rally around him and Sparano and Haley (hopefully) will put him in positions to succeed.

Put AJ Green, Calvin Johnson, or Steve Smith on the Jets and I think Sanchez' numbers would have looked better this year. Plax was wearing cement shoes and Holmes is a whiny bitch.

How is it possible that a stupid, careless, sulky, homo-fag whimp was able to outperform Brady in Foxboro and beat Manning in Indy?

I'd be willing to bet CTM's hairpiece that next year we'll see a huge boost in Sanchez' game. I think the team will rally around him and Sparano and Haley (hopefully) will put him in positions to succeed.

Put AJ Green, Calvin Johnson, or Steve Smith on the Jets and I think Sanchez' numbers would have looked better this year. Plax was wearing cement shoes and Holmes is a whiny bitch.

I agree!

Insightful. Why exactly?

Because there's nothing that he does that's particularly impressive. I can't say I watched every Bengals game but I did see a number of highlights of him heaving a ball downfield and AJ Green making a miraculous play on it. Not sure why that makes him great.

How about Cam Newton? He's never had an NFL TC. Same with Dalton. Stafford has the same # of TC's Sanchez has had.

None of them are all that good right now? I'd take Newton over Sanchez in a heartbeat, but Dalton is meh. Stafford is better than Sanchez, his problem is that he's possibly made of glass. He also lucks out and gets to chuck it up to a truly game breaking/changing WR, the best in the league.

the same reasons Sanchez isn't any good.

Nah. Disagree. He does all the things Mark doesnt do well. He didnt play very well in the playoffs, but I've watched a couple of his games (I had some FF on the Bengals) and he doesnt have all the horrible habbits that Mark does and he's only a rookie who had no offseason. Most importantly, he actually knows how to throw a Football. Also, the Bengals asked Dalton the same of what the Jets asked Mark in his 3rd season.

Because there's nothing that he does that's particularly impressive. I can't say I watched every Bengals game but I did see a number of highlights of him heaving a ball downfield and AJ Green making a miraculous play on it. Not sure why that makes him great.

Again, I disagree. He does a lot of things that are very impressive. For every great player AJ made, I saw some balls from Dalton that were beautiful. He's got the smarts and has some very natural talent that is impressive for a young QB.

None of them are all that good right now? I'd take Newton over Sanchez in a heartbeat, but Dalton is meh. Stafford is better than Sanchez, his problem is that he's possibly made of glass. He also lucks out and gets to chuck it up to a truly game breaking/changing WR, the best in the league.

I'd take them all over Sanchez right now and not even think twice.

Stafford and Freeman are babies. They must have got skipped at school or something because both turn 24 yrs old early this year and already have 3 yrs in the NFL. They're actually YOUNGER than Dalton. Dalton is a year younger than Sanchez. Dalton turns 25 in October while Sanchez turns 26 in November.

Dalton was an old rookie so I'm interested to see how that plays out.

My guess is that you watched 0 Cinn games this year and are talking out of your a$$, as usual

I think you mis-read where I'm coming from.

Calvin Johnson is awesome, but it's convenient to lay all Stafford's success at his feet. No doubt he helps on some of those prayer tosses, but Stafford hits his guys plenty. Sanchez would be lousy on Detroit also. For all the criticism thrown their way - most of it warranted - the Jets receivers bail Sanchez out plenty.

Sure he played well. His numbers indicate better play than actually occurred but he played well. Of course he didn't have much adversity thrown his way. We ran all over the only decent defense we beat in the playoffs and the rest were lousy. So comparing Sanchez vs NE's defense to Brady vs the NYJ's defense is hardly level ground. Our defense would eat Sanchez alive on a terrible day for them and you know it.

Put those receivers on the Jets and all of the blind Sanchez-can-do-no-wrong'ers would be crying how Green isn't ready yet (and possibly a bust), Johnson is overrated, and Smith is too old and slow and a has-been.

For as much as people claim Sanchez hasn't been put into a position to succeed (which is ridicuous and not one player or coach has so much as hinted as much including Holmes), it's Sanchez who doesn't put the rest of the players & coaches in a position to succeed.

Archived