Schefter suggests Peyton wants no business with the Jets

BroadwayJ667

Crusher dont try to use basic principles of football to convince me. Those principles will not work with this team. Maybe you can pay this burner WR were going to bring in and forget about safety and RT and back up lineman screw it Peyton will coach up Wayne Hunter and Eric Smith and he will even teach Shonn Greene how to catch and even Joe McKnight will put on 20 pounds of pure muscle and become a non pussified RB yep we got all the weapons Peyton Manning needs. Freaking ridicuolus

When you score points your defense automatically gets better. Look at the freaking Patriots. Everyone of our WR have pro bowl potential with Manning at the helm. Your trying to hard if you disagree. Greene and McKnight get it done if we have Peyton giving them and extra few yards to get momentum. We are not getting him so it's moot point, but you denying this is beyond obtuse.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you score points your defense automatically gets better. Look at the freaking Patriots. Everyone of our WR have pro bowl potential with Manning at the helm. Your trying to hard if you disagree. Greene and McKnight get it done if we have Peyton giving them and extra few yards to get momentum. We are not getting him so it's moot point, but you denying this is beyond obtuse.

whatever cursher maybe manning will coach up the defense and make our LB's fast and hell even Eric Smith with get 4.3 speed and stop falling the fcuk down. Maybe Manning can throw the ball to himself when DUMBtonio runs the wrong route or does not read the blitz. Maybe Keller will actully turn for the ball on a cut . Give me a break man you blame all this teams issues on a QB and its starting to make me question WTF people know about football . Its a damn joke.

whatever cursher maybe manning will coach up the defense and make our LB's fast and hell even Eric Smith with get 4.3 speed and stop falling the fcuk down. Maybe Manning can throw the ball to himself when DUMBtonio runs the wrong route or does not read the blitz. Maybe Keller will actully turn for the ball on a cut . Give me a break man you blame all this teams issues on a QB and its starting to make me question WTF people know about football . Its a damn joke.

I think I know why you root so hard against Manning coming here, you secretly fear that your whole world view would implode if he came here and we won 14 games and the division

I think I know why you root so hard against Manning coming here, you secretly fear that your whole world view would implode if he came here and we won 14 games and the division

No not at all. If he came here and won 14 games I would be fine with it and I would be fine with telling you, you were right.

But what Im telling you is it cant happen for a lot of reasons

You don;t have to know anything about football to know a Hall of fame QB can fix a team. Pats have medicore talent on both sides of the ball but have Brady. Brady made Wes Welker the best reciever in the league. Yeah he showed up that way. Your trying to hard. I might not know anything about football but I know this.

favorites over the Pack and the Saints ? I would laugh my a$$ off if this years SB was the Niners and the Ravens

Yes, mostly because they don't have each other standing in the way to even get there...

ie. The pats will have to beat Denver and Baltimore to get to the SB, GB or No will have to beat the other in order to get there..

Im surprised at you crusher. I would like to see Mannings happy feet return when he drops back in the Jets pocket and has right around 2 seconds to throw and gets hit on release constantly. The guy has ZERO mobility we have no threats on offense and he would GET KILLED . Plus heres the kicker he does not want to play for this organization and for good reason

Yes, considering all of the high draft picks the Colts spent on the O-line during Manning's tenure, I can't fathom how he could possibly perform behind this raggedy bunch the Jets employ.

I suppose that there's no chance that a great QB can make mediocre linemen look great or that a sh*tty QB can make guys look far worse than they actually are...

Peyton.

Manning.

Is.

Done.

My feelings as well. Peyton knows it, but he's doing his damnedest to fight the inevitable.

He underwent experimental proceedures and even went overseas to undergo treatment that would be illegal in the U.S. That's a desperate man.

Yes, considering all of the high draft picks the Colts spent on the O-line during Manning's tenure, I can't fathom how he could possibly perform behind this raggedy bunch the Jets employ.

I suppose that there's no chance that a great QB can make mediocre linemen look great or that a sh*tty QB can make guys look far worse than they actually are...

I never said that .... what Im saying it they are taking this to an extreme the Jets have more problems than just a bad RT and a LT who forgot how to protect the QB's blind side. I do think Manning would do a better job in certain areas escaping the rush and creative blitzes is not one of them. Lets see what happens this year with No Shotty and go from there I think the Manning arguement is a waste of time and thats really the big picture here hes not comming because I dont think its possible cap wise and I dont think he wants to play here.

LOL. How many layers of dry FO cum do you have on your lips?

A gambling addict as yourself ignores all the Vegas lines and, instead, relies on FO. Unbelievable.

I don't rely on FO you blockhead, and I wouldn't expect you to understand something as simple as what's being said. Once NO or GB is actually in the SB, against NE, they will be the favorites.. Yes.. The issue is that NE has by far the easier path to the SB, largely because they are getting a bye this week.. lol

And Vegas has to include public sentiment when assigning odds, what they release is a combination of statistical analysis and public sentiment

Anyone that has watched the Pats this season know that they are weak. I'd be willing to go as far as saying that they won't even make it out of the AFC and if they do, they won't beat Green Bay, New Orleans or anyone else coming out of the NFC.

They have a bad defense and an elite QB..

Just like NO and GB... you just aren't biased against them

Chan I honestly dont care about odds because most of the time they are wrong. I think this years SB will be The Saints and Most likely the Pats .

Dude.. the odds are saying NE has a 26% chance of winning the SB.. of course it's going to be wrong more often then not. This is a comparative analysis however, which team remaining has the best chance..

I don't rely on FO you blockhead, and I wouldn't expect you to understand something as simple as what's being said. Once NO or GB is actually in the SB, against NE, they will be the favorites.. Yes.. The issue is that NE has by far the easier path to the SB, largely because they are getting a bye this week.. lol

And Vegas has to include public sentiment when assigning odds, what they release is a combination of statistical analysis and public sentiment

LOL, I didn't know you drank this early in the morning. This is what you wrote before:

They are 13-3 and currently odds on favorites to win the SB?

You wrote that the Pats are favorites to WIN the SB, which means that if they faced any team from the NFC (Pack or Saints) that they will win the game. What the hell does that have to do with easiest PATH to the SB, which you didn't stay.

Get a clue, moron.

Dude.. the odds are saying NE has a 26% chance of winning the SB.. of course it's going to be wrong more often then not. This is a comparative analysis however, which team remaining has the best chance..

yeah I understand what your saying but Im not sure how the Pats can have a better statistical chance than the Packers or the red hot Saints that the last quarter of the season were totally unstoppable

They have a bad defense and an elite QB..

Just like NO and GB... you just aren't biased against them

Exactly who did the Patriots beat this season? Lost to Giants and Steelers. The only playoff team the played and beat were the Broncos.

The Packers and the Saints both have quality wins over other playoff teams.

Archived