You bashed Chad, you are bashing Sanchez, just curious...

Jetfan13

It's not a popularity contest. People bash our QBs because they're consistently terrible.

If that is the case, if they have never had a QB that you liked, why r u still a fan? Root for the patsies* or Squealers or Colts...stop punishing yourself.

If that is the case, if they have never had a QB that you liked, why r u still a fan? Root for the patsies* or Squealers or Colts...stop punishing yourself.

This logic dictates that you switch to the team with the best QB, or your favorite QB, each year.

The bad fan argument is beyond played out.

It's not a popularity contest. People bash our QBs because they're consistently terrible.

I don't think that's entirely fair. If anything, our QBs are inconsistently terrible. You know, terrible with those occasional flashes of competence just to make sure the team keeps them around for far too many years while there is some slight success that only leads to more painfully backbreaking failure.

Would kill for a prime O'Brien on this team. Sure, he took a ton of sacks and hung his receivers out to dry, but after being stuck with vaginal-ball for the better part of the last decade, it would be awesome to know that you could actually hang with the other team if the game turned into a shootout.

Would kill for a prime O'Brien on this team. Sure, he took a ton of sacks and hung his receivers out to dry, but after being stuck with vaginal-ball for the better part of the last decade, it would be awesome to know that you could actually hang with the other team if the game turned into a shootout.

ha.. a lot of truth to that for sure.

Favre could have been- but not the version we got

The version we got had us 8-3 until he got hurt. For those first 11 games, yes, he was the best QB since 1998 Vinny.

Rex always said that if we didn't get Sanchez, Favre would have been our QB in '09. We would have won a Super Bowl if that had been the case. Yet another reason to hate Sanchez.

Simply put. No.

Kenny O was my boy hood idol in Football but I cant honestly say I remember enough to give a solid analysis. I've obviously seen the re-plays of some of his great shootouts and they are exciting as hell, but again, I was too young to give an honest assesment.

Vinny T in 98 was lights out.

Thats sadly it.

Archived