You bashed Chad, you are bashing Sanchez, just curious...

Jetfan13

The version we got had us 8-3 until he got hurt. For those first 11 games, yes, he was the best QB since 1998 Vinny.

Rex always said that if we didn't get Sanchez, Favre would have been our QB in '09. We would have won a Super Bowl if that had been the case. Yet another reason to hate Sanchez.

I really hope nobody questions that as highly likely. If favre had a full camp and was healthy this team wins a SB in 09. That defense and run game were nasty.. The only thing I can imagine is that Rex and Tanny didn't think they'd get that good, that quick..

I really hope nobody questions that as highly likely. If favre had a full camp and was healthy this team wins a SB in 09. That defense and run game were nasty.. The only thing I can imagine is that Rex and Tanny didn't think they'd get that good, that quick..

No chance they could have predicted us having the # 1 defense AND # 1 running game. Well, maybe the defense, but certainly not the running part of it. Shonn Greene was just a rookie and Thomas Jones was a JAG.

This fanbase is so fickle that literally nothing will ever make them happy. If Sanchez led this team to a Super Bowl victory, they'd run him out of town based on something else.

Hell, Peyton Manning could come here, bring us to the Super Bowl and lose in crippling fashion with an ill-timed pick-six and the same guys kow-towing to him now would say it was a huge mistake.

Archived