Opinion Welcomed Regarding San-blow-me-oh Holmes

Jet27

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the Detroit play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZgf4sxuNCc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL28AD2F735A7EE933

He DID initially stumble out of the break, BUT did have time to get to full speed. He got caught from behind-no excuses. BTW-Sanchez threw some pretty passes that game-Ones he certainly did not make this year.

For the baggage that Holmes carries, his talent does not make up for.

Like I said, I cant see the video but I thought I remember him stumbling a bit. He got caught but not before he got us into FG range.

You maybe right about Holmes. I tend to think you're not, obviously. I still like his big play ability and how clutch he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZgf4sxuNCc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL28AD2F735A7EE933

He DID initially stumble out of the break, BUT did have time to get to full speed. He got caught from behind-no excuses. BTW-Sanchez threw some pretty passes that game-Ones he certainly did not make this year.

Oh come on, he was running right up his own players back and had tomove to go around him.. Holmes is plenty fast

Oh come on, he was running right up his own players back and had tomove to go around him.. Holmes is plenty fast

Of course he's fast, he's just not a burner take the top off of the defense fast like you can see Braylon was for us in that clip.

Man. That highlight video is awesome.. speed, long ball, destroying kickers. Bring back Braylon!

Got to agree with ya JonE. Kid looks like a gun slinger there. Why the hell can't he do that consistently?

Right tackle, and what was suppose to be a rock in Brick have gotten him gun shy. Now we throw to the check down, who can't catch. Damn you Shonn Greene.

Didn't want to bring that up, but that was a hell of a throw, and catch. The fumble? Not so much

He was rock solid for us and shook off all that talk about having slippery fingers while here. He was much more reliable than Santonio "Anonymous Source" Holmes.

Got to agree with ya JonE. Kid looks like a gun slinger there. Why the hell can't he do that consistently?

It takes a video of last season to see what we have in our QB

He's a stud, just had his confidence shaken....I needed that video....hahaha

It takes a video of last season to see what we have in our QB

He's a stud, just had his confidence shaken....I needed that video....hahaha

"stud"?

stud/stəd/

Noun:

• A large-headed piece of metal that pierces and projects from a surface, esp. for decoration.

Ahh makes sense now. Gotcha. For a second I thought you meant he was awesome.

And had Tanny not resigned him last offseason you would have said the same thing.

I never liked the dude....and never will.....there's one thing to be a dirt bag but a good teammate, its another to be a dirt bag and a bad teammate...theres a big difference there...hence why I don't like him

I never liked the dude....and never will.....there's one thing to be a dirt bag but a good teammate, its another to be a dirt bag and a bad teammate...theres a big difference there...hence why I don't like him

Okay, I can live with that...but after the electric season Tone had last year, the Jets had to re sign him...had to

God damn.....wtf happened to this Mark Sanchez?! It just doesnt make sense. Something was up with him this year but I know he can turn it around. Jif, When you get home watch that video...he hit Braylon perfectly in stride. Everyone talks here like he doesnt have the ability to do it. He does. He just needs to be more consistent and hopefully this year we will see it.

God damn.....wtf happened to this Mark Sanchez?! It just doesnt make sense. Something was up with him this year but I know he can turn it around. Jif, When you get home watch that video...he hit Braylon perfectly in stride. Everyone talks here like he doesnt have the ability to do it. He does. He just needs to be more consistent and hopefully this year we will see it.

Think pointman hit it on the nose. OL

Yep your right. Some pretty good stuff there.

After watching that, it confuses me why the Jets haven't brought Braylon in this off season. Guys looking for a job. lCheap.

He was clearly Sanchez's favorite up field target

Big ******* mistake by our FO. I love looking at these videos though because it really is a reminder of what he has the ABILITY to do.

The bomb is an easy throw to make....we just didnt have a guy on the outside this year with the ability to beat his man.

Dome game, bad defense...Sanchez will always look decent in those games.

The bomb is an easy throw to make....we just didnt have a guy on the outside this year with the ability to beat his man.

Dome game, bad defense...Sanchez will always look decent in those games.

I think he can look like this all the time. It's all confidence. And ya know what if that is the case I think we brought in the right guy in Sparano, he is a loyal guy who will fight for his QB and get his head back on straight. The ability is there.

Big ******* mistake by our FO. I love looking at these videos though because it really is a reminder of what he has the ABILITY to do.

If your talking about Braylon as the big mistake, they can fix that in a heart beat. All Rex has to do is pick the phone up and tell Braylon, “I F N love ya man. I wanted ya back really bad. That A hole Schotty got a hold of Mike’s ear. We‘re gonna dump that bum they gave your # to, C‘mon home man”

If your talking about Braylon as the big mistake, they can fix that in a heart beat. All Rex has to do is pick the phone up and tell Braylon, “I F N love ya man. I wanted ya back really bad. That A hole Schotty got a hold of Mike’s ear. We‘re gonna dump that bum they gave your # to, C‘mon home man”

That would be ******* amazing! And yes that was what I was referring too!

Archived