Broncos @ Pats Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are unbelievable.

Yea he is.

OH WAIT, TURNOVER! Tebow is about to do the impossible! LMAO.

People disrespect sanchez and say this dude is better than him. We may have a bad quarterback but Tebow isnt EVEN a quarterback to be considered a bad one. Cant even complete a f'ing pass.

Does Brady have more touchdowns than Tebow has completions?

I think they'll have a much tougher time, but pull off the win next week (Baltimore just isn't good enough on the road), but then get smacked around by the Packers. I'm not too worried. Packers are better than the Pats at every position but TE.

Even that's Close.. The pats just have 2 great TE's..

I'd love to see NE vs Pats.. it's what I've been thinking all year..

I like offense thouigh

Hate to bring real life into this, but with such a real closenit community in Green Bay, I don't think there's anyway in hell the Packers lose to the Giants tomorrow after the tragedy with the OC's son.

God bless that coach and his family. I just couldn't imagine any way that I'd be able to focus on a football game after something like that happened to anyone I was close to.

God bless that coach and his family. I just couldn't imagine any way that I'd be able to focus on a football hand after something like that happened to anyone I was close to.

Completely agree.

Football is an emotional game and those players on that team are going to have a wellspring of emotion going into that game.

Even that's Close.. The pats just have 2 great TE's..

I'd love to see NE vs Pats.. it's what I've been thinking all year..

I like offense thouigh

I'm rooting for GB vs BAL. Can't root for the Pats.

But I'd be shocked if Baltimore wins.

Defense is a half step above irrelevant at this point.

Our playoff win against them last year was the fluke unfortunately.

This team has owned us for 10 years.

This sucks to watch.

I don't know about fluke, but I think the Pats were in a larval stage while the offense transitioned from their run and shoot into this two TE deal. Now, they're back to being elite. Problems.

I don't know about fluke, but I think the Pats were in a larval stage while the offense transitioned from their run and shoot into this two TE deal. Now, they're back to being elite. Problems.

Alge Crumpler.

Doesn't matter either way. We couldn't capitalize, and the Pats make it look easy.

Hey can I make a request to the mods here-any new Pats fan that comes on the board to rub our faces in it (like that new Patriots Nation guy) can you guys please just ban the a-holes for us-i mean-who needs it anymore? The Focking Pats are going to the SB and we have to watch it once again-I want to vomit, I really do

I'm rooting for GB vs BAL. Can't root for the Pats.

But I'd be shocked if Baltimore wins.

Defense is a half step above irrelevant at this point.

I root for who i bet on, I'll let you know tuesday..

had SF +3 and NE -14 today... so I'm a pats fan right now.. lol

Hey can I make a request to the mods here-any new Pats fan that comes on the board to rub our faces in it (like that new Patriots Nation guy) can you guys please just ban the a-holes for us-i mean-who needs it anymore? The Focking Pats are going to the SB and we have to watch it once again-I want to vomit, I really do

Who cares, really? The pats are better then us.. And have been for oh, what, 10 years now.. so who cares.. They are pathetic picking on a handicapped person.. just laugh at them

So, Luger's? You buying?

Haha.. i would, but that ******* tebow cost me an obscene amount of money last week.. By far my heaviest bet game of this season last week

He did the same against the Jets.. but that was mostly Sanchez..

Haha.. i would, but that ******* tebow cost me an obscene amount of money last week.. By far my heaviest bet game of this season last week

He did the same against the Jets.. but that was mostly Sanchez..

Why would you have possibly bet on the Jets?

Cause i thought our defense would throttle Tebow..

I was right, I just didn't consider Sanchez would basically be a net negative for the day.. silly me

I meant as a general rule. This season it wouldn't seem like a good idea to put any money behind them.

Archived