Broncos @ Pats Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I meant as a general rule. This season it wouldn't seem like a good idea to put any money behind them.

I bet against them.. I did against the Giants, the Pats (2x), Oakland... and another game...

I also bet against them and lost 1 game.. but I don't remember which one...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did I tell you? BIG win....and dont even try to say they cheated....they kicked Denvers a$$! Defense was crazy, receivers and backs were awesome and, well I dont even need to comment on the QB...how many plays for negative yards compliments of the defense? 15? And nobody thinks they can beat WHOEVER will be in FOXBORO next week? This team is on fire this year, admit it...sorry Jets fans, truly I am. I was a Pats fan through all the sh*t years too so these past 10 or so have been awesome. I feel your pain. I actually would like to see you guys get a great QB too...many Manning..then youll have both whiney brothers in town ;-)

I root for who i bet on, I'll let you know tuesday..

had SF +3 and NE -14 today... so I'm a pats fan right now.. lol

Nice.

You were sweating some at the end of NO vs SF, but what a finish. I didnt believe that NE would cover. I thought Denver would give them a game but NE would win.

I heard was still a good game.

Edited by PatriotReign37

Nice.

You were sweating some at the end of NO vs SF, but what a finish. I didnt believe that NE would cover. I thought Denver would give them a game but NE would win.

I heard was still a good game.

NE was the game I felt best about. I knew Denver's defense stunk, and that Brady would score a bunch on them. I also know that Belichick would play a much more conservative game plan against Tebow and not allow those big gainers, in my mind, there was no way that Tebow would consistently be able to lead long TD drives to keep up with the pats..

NE was the game I felt best about. I knew Denver's defense stunk, and that Brady would score a bunch on them. I also know that Belichick would play a much more conservative game plan against Tebow and not allow those big gainers, in my mind, there was no way that Tebow would consistently be able to lead long TD drives to keep up with the pats..

Who do you like today?

The Ravens should win, but if the Texans can keep Rice under control, they have a shot assuming Foster can turn it on.

The Gmen are playing good, but the Falcons really sucked - no offensive scoring. I doubt that GB can be kept out of the EZ. Could be a shootout and photo finish like NO - SF.

In the Wildcard games, all the teams that scored first lost. Thus far in the Diviosnal games, the teams that scored first won. Lets see if the trend continues.

Who do you like today?

The Ravens should win, but if the Texans can keep Rice under control, they have a shot assuming Foster can turn it on.

The Gmen are playing good, but the Falcons really sucked - no offensive scoring. I doubt that GB can be kept out of the EZ. Could be a shootout and photo finish like NO - SF.

In the Wildcard games, all the teams that scored first lost. Thus far in the Diviosnal games, the teams that scored first won. Lets see if the trend continues.

to win I like Baltimore a lot and GB a little less.. the spread is a different matter all together though