A Season in Hell...

SoFlaJets

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Bay lost because The Giants are the best, most balanced team right now. The GB receivers had vaseline on the hands and Eli is not only a good QB, he's a smart QB.

Saints lost not only because of SF's stout defense, but Alex Smith decided to play like Drew Brees. That's a pretty lethal combination.

The Texans lost because Yates was the QB and Jones went numb. Ravens defense is stellar and should give the Pats fits - but dang, the Texans defense is even better. Younger, faster. Still, Ravens can, and probably will, contain the Pats.

I think this is the Giants year...again.

The Giants aren't balanced, they just throw it deep and rush the passer which are both great equalizers and can keep them in the game vs better teams.

the Giants are jelling and getting hot at the right time again- and the nightmare for Jets fans continues. If you live in NY NJ area you know what I mean. All of a sudden are Giants are the greatest team in the world- thanks to us letting Victor cruz go 99 frickin yards for a TD

and another thing-OK Ryan hires Sparano because he likes to run the ball-did it 57% of the time at Miami. So we hire a defensive-minded head coach in the era of the offense who hires a run oriented OC in the age of the pass...only the Jets

That time of month jim

and another thing-OK Ryan hires Sparano because he likes to run the ball-did it 57% of the time at Miami. So we hire a defensive-minded head coach in the era of the offense who hires a run oriented OC in the age of the pass...only the Jets

That time of month jim

Honest to God Stan-I hate feeling the way I feel about the Jets right now. You guys know me, and although I can be emotional I have never been a doom and gloomer and I've never cared about being a member of a MB clique or with being one of those guys who like to say "I told you so-wasn't I right?". I just don't like what I'm seeing with the direction of this team...how it's being run and by whom....I want to see the head coach being the leader of the WHOLE team, not just a glorified defensive coordinator who pawns off the offense and special teams to assistant coaches. I want one thing and one thing only and that is to see the Jets win another Super Bowl before I shuffle off this mortal coil as Billy Shakespeare would say

The Giants aren't balanced, they just throw it deep and rush the passer which are both great equalizers and can keep them in the game vs better teams.

Well maybe if the Jets could throw deep&rush the passer they'd be in the ****en playoffs! You gotta be kidding me.

Now you guys all already KNOW what's about to take place today and tonight right? Our Season In Hell continues and is exasperated X 100 after the Patriots blow out the Ravens and the Giants pull out a late 4th quarter comeback which will be one of the all time greatest comebacks in NFL playoff history...you can just feel it comin'

Now you guys all already KNOW what's about to take place today and tonight right? Our Season In Hell continues and is exasperated X 100 after the Patriots blow out the Ravens and the Giants pull out a late 4th quarter comeback which will be one of the all time greatest comebacks in NFL playoff history...you can just feel it comin'

Look at the bright side, Jim. Woody thinks Santonio Holmes is one of the best Jets ever.

Look at the bright side, Jim. Woody thinks Santonio Holmes is one of the best Jets ever.

I actually think Woody Johnson is our last vestige of hope. I don't think there is any one human being on the planet who is more pissed off with what's about to happen than Robert Wood Johnson, and it's going to be he who makes the strongest play to TRY and get Peyton Manning on the Jets in 2012. Now I wrote that this is a Jets fan's Season In Hell but think of how Johnson must be feeling...When one of our two biggest rivals is hoisting the Lombardi Trophy aloft on the first Sunday night in February it's going to be like a thousand daggers peircing every inch of his body and soul. I'm telling you if there's any possible way for the Jets to land Peyton Manning this year it's going to be Woody Johnson who will be doing any and everything possible to try and make that happen...

I actually think Woody Johnson is our last vestige of hope. I don't think there is any one human being on the planet who is more pissed off with what's about to happen than Robert Wood Johnson, and it's going to be he who makes the strongest play to TRY and get Peyton Manning on the Jets in 2012. Now I wrote that this is a Jets fan's Season In Hell but think of how Johnson must be feeling...When one of our two biggest rivals is hoisting the Lombardi Trophy aloft on the first Sunday night in February it's going to be like a thousand daggers peircing every inch of his body and soul. I'm telling you if there's any possible way for the Jets to land Peyton Manning this year it's going to be Woody Johnson who will be doing any and everything possible to try and make that happen...

I wouldn't hold my breath, Jimmy. Woody loves Tannenbaum and Rex. I only think Woody rolls out of the crypt when he's worried about ticket sales, and with PSLs, he's got enough rubes strung up by the balls to not worry about losing money. Add to that, there is no logical reason why Manning would even want to play here right now.

I wouldn't hold my breath, Jimmy. Woody loves Tannenbaum and Rex. I only think Woody rolls out of the crypt when he's worried about ticket sales, and with PSLs, he's got enough rubes strung up by the balls to not worry about losing money. Add to that, there is no logical reason why Manning would even want to play here right now.

Yea, definitely not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen but I'm saying this: Woody Johnson will be the one directing Tannenbaum and Tom Moore and Rex Ryan to do any and every thing they can with the best sales job they've ever done in their lives. Johnson hates the fact that both The Patriots and Giants are going to be playing on February 5th and NOT the New York Jets. I think a sense or urgency permeates Florham Park right now and that jobs are on the line-Sanchez',Tannenbaum's, and Rex's1-2- and 3 on the list

Yea, definitely not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen but I'm saying this: Woody Johnson will be the one directing Tannenbaum and Tom Moore and Rex Ryan to do any and every thing they can with the best sales job they've ever done in their lives. Johnson hates the fact that both The Patriots and Giants are going to be playing on February 5th and NOT the New York Jets. I think a sense or urgency permeates Florham Park right now and that jobs are on the line-Sanchez',Tannenbaum's, and Rex's1-2- and 3 on the list

I'm a little torn here. I don't think Woody knows more about the game of football than any ten posters on this site, so I don't know if I want him meddling in the day to day operations of the team. If he's really pissed about a Giants-Pats Super Bowl, I hope it spurs him to go out and hire a real, live Team President with an extensive background in building and running teams. At some point he has to recognize his investment is being run by two fortysomethings who are making sh*t up as they go along. Seriously--how much money is he going to let Tannenbaum burn? If Sanchez hits the bench, and you add his contract to Gholston's and Holmes' and Schottenheimer's, etc etc, wouldn't you be a little pissed that you're the guy signing those checks? IMO, go get Bill Polian or Parcells or whoever to come in and be an overseer.

Brady throws 7 touchdowns 6 of them in the first 6 1/2 minutes of the first quarters then gets to go sit on the bench and rest for the Superbowl as he Tweets about how good and warm his LUGGS are sitting on the sidelines.\

LUGGS comes out with the Tommy Terrific line of Lugs best selling metrosexual boot line ever.

Close game for the Giants until Eli whips a hail Mary that Victor Cruz actually catches with his testicles as he high fives Hakeem Nicks and Manningham with either hand as he falls to to the ground Giants win.

Highest selling Fathead ever. **** IT SUCK TO BE A JETS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I <3 the Jets.

we ALL do JiF-OK, most of us anyway-there are only 2 reasons to be on a Jets message board on the 22nd of January with the Jets out of the Super Bowl hunt

1-if you're either a Patriots or Giants fan looking to rub it in or

2 you're a crazy Jets fan trying to figure out why we're not or how we can get back to playing in another championship game so we CAN be back in the proverbial hunt

You can put me in the 2nd category...

Who here doesn't hate football this morning?

Not me. Still my favorite sport to watch, follow and cheer for my favorite team. It has zero impact on me whatsoever. Did I want to see the Ravens win, yep! But I didnt lose any sleep over it, I feel no different today than I have for the past 32 years.

Its entertainment. If the Jets were playing in the SB in 2 weeks. I'd be pretty happy right now, but my life and love for Football would be exactly the same.

Yes Jimmy this season has turned into a nighmare redo for Jets fans. Just think it all could been stopped if we tackle Cruz for a 10 yard game!

It was just one of those years wait, let's say it TURNED INTO one of those years where nothing went right, no tipped balls, no fumble recoveries, no penalty flags at the right time, no blown calls that went our way-everything just seemed to go the other way from mid-October on...you could just FEEL that we weren't going anywhere no matter what was going to happen. To top it all off, the same frigging mistakes kept happening over and over and over again. If it wasn't another blown blocking assignment by Wayne Hunter then it was a 1st down penalty killing drive on Matthew Mulligan, and if it wasn't that then it was a fumbled KO or punt and if it wasn't any of those then you could always rely on an Eric Smith lack of speed and getting beat for a long gain or a TD play. That's not even mentioning the inept QB play and play calling and an offense that had no ability to convert a 3rd and long-ALL YEAR. Oh yea, and then we had to listen to Rex tell us all year how great the stats were and how we were going to win another Super Bowl-it was a year of...well it was like Groundhog Day of suckiness if it were a football movie

At this point, I think if I started rooting hard for the Globetrotters, they'd drop 50 straight to the Washington Generals.

POTW-absolutely perfect quote and sums it up exactly with how we Jets fans feel right now-I'm stealing this line Johnny

Archived